Cities: Skylines II - Chirper strikes back

You are correct, I’m not even sure my thinking is fully consistent.

But regarding wargames recently I’ve only played FPS and then the company/battalion level wargames like Steel Division so yes I’ve played as both sides.

But I did play HOI (the original) as the Germans maybe 10 years ago. So has my thinking changed, or why was this ok? I think its because HOI is pretty abstracted economically so I never considered it back then.

But I do think as I’ve gotten older and I see the recent growth of nationalism and people looking at some autocratic states as being ok my reaction has changed. Did they never learn or have they forgotten history?

You guys are making me get real introspective, and that is cool. Hopefully I did not get too P&R.

I am a little behind. Are the performance problems fixed for PC, or only considered fixed by colossal order which is why they wouldn’t mention them in the post about upcoming patches?

Reactions seems pretty mixed from a quick skim of the live chat.

I don’t have the patience to watch a live stream, so will wait for the TLDR on the patch.

Console version put on hold.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/console-development-status.1694383/

We wanted to update you on the console release schedule. Unfortunately, we have not yet met the stability and performance targets we set for the console release. Without a Release Candidate (RC), we are now unable to meet an October release window.

While we are making slow but steady progress, there are still unresolved issues impacting the game in ways that harm the player experience we want to deliver. We expect to receive a new RC, which will undergo a thorough review in August. This evaluation will determine whether we can begin the submission process and provide a solid release date, or if further issues need to be addressed.