Civil Unrest next level or the beginning of the failure of our democracy

Wait so… coup is… Saturday? Who the fuck does a coup on a weekend.

Well, technically he said “We’re about 72 hours—possibly 72 hours—from a coup”. Probably the godless leftists are waiting until all the God-fearing are in church services to launch Le Revolution.

This dude calling for the murder of democrats is actually a real guy who worked for the CIA. He’s married to the CIA agent who inspired the character from Zero Dark Thirty.

What the fuck.

C’mon, we think that the CIA isn’t filled with a bunch of Clancyite “Red Dawn” fantasizing lunatics? Paranoid right wing reactionary is basically in the job description.

I’d like to think that if you’re a fucking lunatic there would be some sort of screening process that would catch it and rule you out.

Seems it just fast tracks you to director status. And say murder the left out loud status.

Due to a shortfall in the organizational budget, Civil War 2.0 will now launch in conjunction with Infrastructure Week.

“We’re up to 72 hours or more away from a coup.”

What in the hell was that madness? That honestly creeped me out.

Really? For me, (I suppose I straddle the line partisanwise), this kind of talk is becoming increasingly more frequent and more forceful. Which is part of the reason I created the thread in the first place. I think the other side is evil dialogue is counter productive. People wallowing in this violent leaning mindset (right or left) on the other hand…are downright dangerous!

That’s the thing about right wing internet. As completely crazy as it is, it’s not long before it becomes normalized. Look at ‘gateway pundit,’ or Jacob Wahl for example, totally crazed individuals that are actually now taken seriously by elected GOP MoCs. So no matter how insane something sounds (and I don’t know if anything can more insane than this guy’s psychotic ravings), how long before it bubbles through RWM until it becomes normalized (for them)?

(And yeah, it’s seriously disturbing.)

You know you would think the large number of people involved and the absence of a whistleblower would undermine the theory that the FBI has a dark, anti-constitutional heart. Instead, evidence against the conspiracy can only go to show just how deep and nefarious the conspiracy is.

A Deep State so deep it put that ass to sleep.

So is he really any more crazy than the liberals who have expressed real concern that Trump is just days away from declaring martial law and calling off all elections?

Yes. If you can’t see it, seek help.

Yeah? I mean on one hand, you have a President who has ties to a foreign power currently under investigation and whose behavior is in question. That behavior includes various attempts to quash the investigation itself. The President also never wastes an opportunity to fawn over every authoritarian cock he can get his pussy-grabbing hands on.

Members of the President’s party control all branches of government. Members of the President’s party have shown little to no action in providing their constitutional check on the President’s more egregious actions and in some cases have demonstrated a willingness to also disrupt the previously mentioned investigation. All the while, questions around the next election surface and there is absolutely zero indication of the current President and his political party doing anything to secure those elections.

So I don’t think it’s without reason for “the liberals” to express concern about the 2018 elections. Meanwhile, we have a former CIA officer ranting about the need to murder the tyrant liberals in the streets. You know, those same liberals who control not a single branch of government, a minority of Governorships, etc.

But sure, both sides, whatabout, etc.

If we had forum awards, I nominate Scuzz for the Both Sides Are the Same award.

Darn it! I was working my tush off to get that award. Maybe next year!

Who has said this?

You haven’t seen anyone write that on this forum? I know I have. Paranoia runs deep when it comes to Trump hate.