Civil Unrest next level or the beginning of the failure of our democracy

So, is the civil war still on for Wednesday?

I’ll answer with a question, if it were up to this congress, would the civil rights act pass? Would it even get a vote?

Like all immigrants, last week I received my soros bus ticket to go and illegally vote a few times in the South in November. There was no ticket for a civil war, just the usual instructions on how to corrupt the youth of america.

So I reckon the civil war story maybe false…or is it SO secret they havent even told us treacherous foreigners???

Reading about the clashing of left and right in the streets of Portland. Both sides wanting to fight, and blew up into a riot.

In a nearby Starbucks, at around 5 pm, a group of uniformed PPB officers discussed their frustration dealing with repeated Patriot Prayer protests where both sides declare a desire to fight in the streets. One officer said the police should restrict the protesters to one area and “just let them fight.”

As long as we’ve got all the children and manchildren on the West Coast who want to LARP as gladiators coming here, we might as well set up an arena and sell tickets.

At this point not only do you have the ones in each group who just want to fight, but you’ve got anarchists and opportunists who don’t care about either side but just want to fight and cause disruption too. It’s a shitshow.

Yeah, you’ve got “Antifa” (aka Anarchists) and Neo-Nazis who have a raging hard-on to fight said Anarchists.

Eventually we’re gonna end up with a shitload of goofy laws because these nitwits are bringing shields and batons to pretend they’re a viking shield wall or whatever. I know some places it’s already illegal to bring sticks for like signs and banners because people use them as weapons too often.

I’m not sure that’s a fair question: there have been other Congresses than this one since the 1950’s. And this Congress is culturally conditioned with the actual history of the last 60 years. Yeah, I think it would both get a vote and pass with this Congress. But maybe not if segregation had been the status quo for over a century. Still, I think the Civil Rights Movement was inevitable, and it’s hard to imagine that international pressure wouldn’t have ended segregation by now, maybe more messily and badly than it did end. And maybe with even worse outcomes. Maybe Democrats would still rule the south with evangelicals flocking to their banner in the 70’s, Nixon would have called Corretta King, and Republicans would be the party of civil rights and social progress.

Well in Portland they did remove all poles from signs and flags on the antifa side, but not the alt right side.

So you can imagine how that went.

Depends. I’m supposed to be grilling but the forecast calls for rain.

Maybe we’ll get some Freikorps action.

We are already getting good letters from the 2nd Civl War. Ken’s Burn’s son should be able to make a terrific series.

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1014143227975397376

Never forget those who fell upon the field of charlottesville.

Some hilarious tweets with this hashtag

My wife’s a registered Democrat but I’m unaffiliated. She hasn’t mentioned the war at all so I’m getting a little uneasy that I’m on the massive target list.

I’ve started a company of Zouaves. Any takers?

They’re going to use this as their proof.

The women dig a man in uniform.