Classic Video Game "Book Club" -- Who's in?

Add me please!

I’m in! I have more gaming time these days than I expected, but I’m currently using it all for Witcher 3, DiRT Rally and Elite, which are actually 3 of the best games I’ve ever played, going all the way back to Pong. Hopefully we’ll play them again in the Classic Game Club 10 years from now. :)

I want to be a decider in Classic Video Game Club Season 2:

CaseyRobinson
Brian Rubin
Rock8man

Yeah, I’d be up for getting in for the next go around. I didn’t get to play as many of the last bunch as I would have liked but it was still fun reading and participating in the discussions.

I’m in. I didn’t participate much in season one, even when I picked the game, but I liked reading through the threads, and I should be able to make time to play stuff more now.

I will be a decider! Thanks for getting it rolling again, Casey!

CaseyRobinson
Brian Rubin
Rock8man
Pogue Mahone
WarpRattler
Nightgaunt
CraigM

I played about 80% of the games, retroactively the two before I joined the boards, and I’m glad we’re starting back up.

Just forewarning, Civ IV hit 10 this year, so I’ll be picking that or TIE Fighter. (or perhaps this is a ploy to rope one of you in to picking it so I can tab something else (no it’s not)).

me too

CaseyRobinson
Brian Rubin
Rock8man
Pogue Mahone
WarpRattler
Nightgaunt
CraigM
Desslock
Pod

Don’t want to be a decider this time around, but I’m totally in to playing whatever crazy games any of you propose.

Same. I didn’t have much time to play in Season one…hoping to have more time this go round.

What are the requirements of a decider?

Find old game that is legally obtainable, and for a reasonable price.

Post interesting opening post about why you chose said game.

Play old game.

Profit??

Ok not the last one.

Well, if I own shares of the company that sells said game.

Before we get Season 2 underway we have a Season 1 Encore decider.

Brian Rubin, it looks like your ticket got lost under the couch cushions.

After Brian’s go, we’ll start the Season 2 List.

I wonder if it will have spaceships in it…

Oh hey, sorry guys, I got so mired in my PC drama (it’s up and running now after two days, gave me hell after just migrating cases for chrissakes), I’ll throw this up tomorrow!

You fucking know it son!

nods approvingly

Here you go guys!

Qt3 Classic Game Club #22 - Conquest: Frontier Wars