Classic Video Game "Book Club" -- Who's in?

Who’s Crate M?

(ps, I love the pic and demand all future name-reveals are done using photoshoped images from the current game)

Aw, sorry I didn’t put substantial time into Lode Runner. I got it on my phone and tried it once or twice, but it just wasn’t the right way to play it for me and I never found a good alternative.

Wow, Civ IV! Monster classic! I actually have played fairly little of IV. I gorged on 2, didn’t care for 3, and got back into the franchise with Civ Rev. Should be interesting. Hope to get in at least one full game.

Aww I got skipped …

Photoshop! How dare you, sir? That’s a playable level, sir! Or at least it was before I closed that browser tab.

Also wow, I didn’t realize how close we were to the order on the signup sheet. Of course, that’s more likely to happen when there are only a handful of names on the list. Prod prod, Pod Pod.

@Jorn_Weines is the next decider. I tried to make a thing, but I couldn’t figure out the CivIV world builder at all.

Hi all, I am travelling and won’t be able to set up a new thread until Sunday at the earliest. @CaseyRobinson can either consult the Oracle once more and I will take my turn later this season, or you can all wait patiently while I explore more of Iceland :D

New thread is up, and it is another classic TBS: Qt3 Classic Game Club #37: Master of Magic

Btw, what was #23? Daikatana?

Anachronox

Ignore the thread title, was missing Brian’s contribution. Anachronox slides in at 23.

Hey @Nightgaunt, can you wikifi the OP?

I think that’s done. See if you can edit it…

Looks good, thanks.

I’ve edited the OP to put Anachonox as the 22nd entry, and moved Brian’s entry to 23. Its link goes to the new forum.

(I can edit the OP! Woooo Discourse!)

@tylertoo, you’re up next and are our last regularly scheduled decider this season.

Will post soon, hopefully tonight.

That wraps up the latest season. If anyone didn’t sign up and would like to be an encore decider this season let us know in this thread, then go ahead and start a game specific thread. In the mean time, lets start signups for season 4.

I want to be a decider in Classic Video Game Club Season 4 (Please copy the list and add your name):
CaseyRobinson

I want to be a decider in Classic Video Game Club Season 4 (Please copy the list and add your name):
CaseyRobinson
Nightgaunt

CaseyRobinson
Nightgaunt
Jorn_Weines

I do, but I want to be added later, as I’m busy moving house etc for the next few weeks and so don’t want to be in the first couple of picks. Is that legal? :)