Classic Video Game "Book Club" -- Who's in?

@CaseyRobinson

I am back from back-to-back vacation and work travel. You want to go or should I post my selection?

Casey has told me to go ahead. Stay tuned, next game in the Classic Video Game Club will be posted later this evening.

To the surprise of no one, someone selected Titan Quest: Qt3 Classic Game Club #41: Titan Quest

Did I manage to kill this?

Sadly I did not get around to put as much time into Titan Quest as I had planned. I guess @CaseyRobinson and possibly @Pod are still up for the current season?

I haven’t played a game in months :’( No time!

Definitely no one’s fault! I also haven’t participated much in the last few games, to my shame.

I feel like if the club is going to carry on, we might need to try a different format, at least for a time. The play-a-game-and-talk-about-it mode requires a critical mass of participants, since we only get a fraction of those who want to participate having time and inclination to do so on a particular game.

Any ideas?

What about a battle-of-the-bands/March Madness bracket battle between our prior classic game choices (or a list of games from some other source)? Put up a matchup thread or two each week and let people argue it out on the thread, share their experiences, cool screenshots, videos. Then open up a vote at the end of each week to pick the winner?

My problem is my game time has been, effectively, zeroed out. Especially since my move, I’ve been getting maybe 2-3 hours a week. Mostly when I get up at 5am. The longer commute has killed my free time.

So with a grand total of 50 hours since the beginning of December? I’ve basically only been playing Witcher 3.

I’m in! Already got some groovy game ideas.