Cleve Blakemore in "Humans can handle it!"

Today in the studio I have a certain Cleve Blakemore, who wanted to present his uplifting message of hope…

Humans can handle it! I know I said those things about radiation gooing away your face and stuff, but I just wanted to shock you out of your complacency! Nuclear threat: The Big Dread! The Big Useful! Haha, you must be Strong to handle it! With a little help from me, I’m sure you will be!

Go Strong Humans, Go Strong Humans, Go Strong Humans, Go!

Please, please, please let Cleve take on Big Rod.

The world would asplode.

Lithium? Zoloft? Angeldust?

I’m quite an anti-drug crusader. You take a look at me and say “maybe humans don’t really need drugs”…

Other than the “stop being crazy” drugs Bill Dungsroman wants to feed me (orally of course).

Drugs: simply not a human necessity

I take it Big Rod would be Speed Racer, but does that mean Blakemore would be Racer X or that guy with the funky nose from Alpha Team? And who is Spridle and Chim Chim?

You can’t just leave these kind of questions unanswered.

Actually, I look at you as the poster child for Prozac.

BRIAN KOONTZ IS MY ANTI-DRUG

…I need to put that on a t-shirt.

I would totally buy one.

I think you mean “Maybe humans don’t really need fast food…”

Other than the “stop being crazy” drugs Bill Dungsroman wants to feed me (orally of course).

I never said I wanted you to stop being crazy, Brian. That would suck. Also, if you’re alluding to my penis, I must warn you it makes all those who come into contact with it MAD WITH UNBRIDLED PENIS LUST (for penis).

Drugs: simply not a human necessity

Man, who knew you were a Christian Scientist?

I’m pretty sure humans need golf courses either, fuckhead, but I don’t see the world’s movers and shakers doing much to reclaim all that prime real estate for the benefit of humanity.