Clinton Email Controversy

Roseanne was a proud and loud member. Which is why no one who knew it was surprised when she went batshit.

To be more fair than deserved, there are going to be additional IG reports. But those likely relate to various leak investigations.

Fox News keeping the fire lit for connoisseurs of justice.

Just four days earlier, however, the Washington Post published this report on Republican plans to impeach Hillary Clinton, whom they expected to win.
Senior Republican lawmakers are openly discussing the prospect of impeaching Hillary Clinton should she win the presidency, a stark indication that partisan warfare over her tenure as secretary of state will not end on Election Day.

Chairmen of two congressional committees said in media interviews this week they believe Clinton committed impeachable offenses in setting up and using a private email server for official State Department business.

And a third senior Republican, the chairman of a House Judiciary subcommittee, told The Washington Post he is personally convinced Clinton should be impeached for influence peddling involving her family foundation.

The same morning that article ran, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the then-chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told Fox News that he believed Hillary Clinton committed “treason” with her email protocols.
Two days before that, Senate House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) also suggested Clinton committed impeachable offenses. In reference to the Democrat’s email issues, the Wisconsin Republican said on Nov. 1, 2016, “I’m not a lawyer, but this is clearly written. I would say yes, high crime or misdemeanor.”

It was around this time that a National Review writer made the case that congressional Republicans should impeach Clinton before the election, while Rudy Giuliani reportedly “guaranteed” to an Iowa audience that Clinton, if elected, would be impeached within a year of taking office.

I long for the days in which an arguably poorly secured email server was the worst offense a President had committed today.

Probably more secure than the one Clinton would’ve been using at the State Department, which was definitely owned by Chinese hackers.

I can’t see any investigation of her at this point being a win for the GOP or Trump, even if he keeps talking about it. Sure, it keeps that in the spotlight, and sure, if locking her up is a win I guess? But it throws that same behavior as a precedent that can be pointed back at the President. Did I just use both of those words in one sentence?

Your reminder that Trump’s family, and his advisers all engage in e-mail practices even less secure than the ones that they pretended to find so shocking in Clinton.

But no one can accuse Trump himself of doing this! … Because Donnie doesn’t use e-mail. Instead he blabs whatever’s on his mind over unsecured phones.