Clueless police

This is my favorite part-

“Frankly, to be honest with you, I don’t know the difference between satanic, goth, it’s all to me the same,” Thiessen said.

Yeah, so let’s just label anyone that wears black and listen to depressing music a satanist.

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=news_home&articleID=1835872

That is just so wrong. Labelling people as Satanic because of their clothing, music, or culture choices smacks of disinterest in the younger generation’s psyche.

Satanists have nothing to do with goths. Both groups are most likely battling severe personal issues, such as low self-esteem, and are likely participants in that culture as a way to shock those people that they feel unappreciated by (peers, parents). But let’s not sink to the level of conflating two seperate and distinct species of idiots with each other. Goths are, of course, friendly and interested in the dark side of things, while Satanists embrace their inner animalistic urges. Even though both groups are social pariahs and are more or less laughable, there does exist a distinct difference, and I feel that we, as normal well-adjusted non-drama queens, should accept and celebrate those differences, preferably through scathing satire and electroshock therapy.

– Bitterman, prince of the 7 sorrows and minstrel of the crypt

Apparently, there’s no way to blame it on Texan police this time. My black obsidian non-soul weeps.

On my PC, the article looked like…

Thiessen said she may have been lured away by someone connected to the satanic websites.

“A number of things point that way,” Thiessen said. “We would love to be wrong, but we don’t know.”

[color=green]Learn how to use eBay[/color]

“We’ve seen this in the past in other forms. Two people died,” he said, referring to last October’s disappearance of a Vancouver couple.

Goth, satanic, ebay, it’s all the same to me.

Thanks for your cogent and brilliant non sequitur. Your contribution to the discussion is appreciated as always. Now please use this token at one of the many suicide booths available in your city.

eBay sacrificed my dog and impregnated my virgin sister.

Thanks for your cogent and brilliant non sequitur. Your contribution to the discussion is appreciated as always. Now please use this token at one of the many suicide booths available in your city.[/quote]
I would but it only takes Loonies.

Anyways when was a little bit of cross-thread humor outlawed? And what’s with the McCullough posting-two-or-three-in-a-row-in-one-thread thing you’ve got going on today? Hehehe.

Note to cop: Goths are the group that is real. Satanists are to goths what elves are to LARPers - make-believe role models.

It’d be great to see them try to subpoena Satan. Wonder how they’d do the ‘whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help me you great omnipotent shit’ bit…