Coincidences

Earlier this week I posted that as I was listening to a song on my PC, a car drove by outside playing the exact same song very loud.

Today, I read a post here about rubber duckies sailing the ocean seas. They were manufactured by a company call “My First Year”, which I had never heard of before. I walk outside and a car drives by with a “My First Year” baby-window-screen thing.

There’s the thread on obesity in Politics and Religion, started earlier this week. I read the paper, front page of the opinion section is an article on obesity and what can be done.

Is there a glitch in the matrix?

xpav, have freeway lights been switching off right as you drive underneath them?

does the girl at the cash register keep looking at you?

you could be the chosen one!

Hey, as I was driving to GenCon I heard Spirit in the Sky on the radio and then a bit later I drove by a 100 foot tall cross in Effingham, Illinois. I think I’m the chosen one!

Earlier today I wanted an English muffin with peanut butter, and then shortly thereafter, I had one! I was considering calling the Pope.

I asked for a new RPG that was like Morrowind, but without all the infinite slowness, and then I bought Gothic!

Last night I went to sleep, and today I woke up! I’m pretty sure that makes me Jesus!!

Miller: A lot o’ people don’t realize what’s really going on. They view life as a bunch o’ unconnected incidents ‘n things. They don’t realize that there’s this, like, lattice o’ coincidence that lays on top o’ everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you’re thinkin’ about a plate o’ shrimp. Suddenly someone’ll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o’ shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin’ for one, either. It’s all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

Miller: I’ll give you another instance: you know how everybody’s into weirdness right now?..

Fuck a John Wayne.

John Wayne was a fag.

Damn. I was so gonna do the repo-man quote.