Colin McRae 3 -- delayed US release?

Out for Xbox and PS2 on October 25, but not until next year for the Xbox US release (according to ebworld.com)? What the hell!

http://www.codemasters.com/redirect/redirect.php?url=/colinmcrae3/uk/front.php

Man, this sucks! I totally blame Nascar for this travesty of gaming justice.

Bah, publishers are assholes. Just because they are. Though codemasers published OFP, so they can’t be too bad. Though I bet they’d mess that up being publishers… I mean, publishers make bad choices too. Its okay. Cheer up. The world is sweet.

etc

Serves you right! I’m still waiting for Eternal Darkness to come out in Europe! See how oppressed I am!

Wow…when is ED supposed to be released over there? That’s crazy.

–Dave

On 1st November. The British version anyway which I’ve pre-ordered to avoid any infernal dubbing or silly bloodsplat censoring that might occur in the German version. Just a week to go…

Ahhhh…Rally Championship 2000 is still the best rally game ever made. I still play and enjoy it today! Where else can you find stages 24 miles long? Sorry, but when the stages take 3 minutes to complete, you’re in the ‘memorize the track’ realm, which is not rally racing.

DeanCo–

They should apply these Rally Games with AutoDuel (CarWars!) and make some cool I-76 post apocalyptic driving game ala GTA3! Driving one hundred miles to Cincinnatti and all you have is bleak nuked out highway ahead of you!

That would be pretty cool!

Yes. Yes it would.

And not to hijack here, but can someone tell me the name of a racer I played on the PC in maybe 1990 or so, had Interstate/Vigilante type “blow up the other cars” gameplay except you actually did it around racing tracks, and could upgrade weapons and such by winning races?

And not to hijack here, but can someone tell me the name of a racer I played on the PC in maybe 1990 or so, had Interstate/Vigilante type “blow up the other cars” gameplay except you actually did it around racing tracks, and could upgrade weapons and such by winning races?

yes, I can. it was called deathtrack. good times.

Yeah, that’s it! Your lollipop will arrive in the next 3-5 days.