College Football 2016

BYU lost again. A good day for football.

Sigh. Another year, another Georgia meltdown. And to that hotbed of racist twits Ole Miss no less.

Miles out at LSU. Who do they think they are going to get?

Sarkisian is available.

Meanwhile, Brian Kelley caves to the chanting ND fans and pretends that firing the defensive coordinator is all that was needed.

Man Stanford got fucking killed tonight. I thought this would be a good, close game. It wasn’t. It was maybe the most the one sided game I have watched this season.

Must not have watched any of Louisville vs Florida St. That was whooping too.

I WAS AT THE STANFORD GAME TONIGHT.

Suck it, Stanford,

Signed,

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Wow!!! The Georgia v Tennessee game ending was fucking insane.

Thrill of victory to agony of defeat in 10 seconds.

Clemson fan, dying over here.

Ugh. Sports are too stressful. Go tigers.

I did watch that game.

Louisville@Clemson was a great game tonight. I was rooting for Louisville because Lamar Jackson reminds me of VY. Clemson is penciled in to the playoff. Louisville not out of the running yet though, assuming they win out and beat an undefeated UH.

UNC@FSU was a good game too.

Wisconsin@Michigan, also a good game.

Tennessee@Georgia…another good game! Crazy finish.

Texas@Ok St…ugh. I am a big fan of Charlie Strong but after the Cal game and this game coming off a bye week, I think he has to go.

Got a good laugh out of the UNC kicker mocking the stupid FSU “tomahawk” chop after nailing that kick.

Clemson/Louisville was certainly entertaining, but holy cow, the turnovers. If I were voting, I’d drop 'em both a few spots for inability to hold on to the football.

A big ‘Like’ to whichever Pitt coach designed the throw-back-to-offensive-tackle screen. Awesome.

Damn, that felt soooooo good. Go Huskies.

Yeah that was straight fucking awesome.

That was crazy. The “Fire Helfrich” Crowd is going to get much louder now.

I also The Cal/OSU game was very good tonight. Great seeing the Beavers finally get a conference win under Anderson and it was pretty incredible the way OSU’s secondary shut down Webb.

The ND - NCSU highlights are amazing. Just like playing mud/snow football as a kid. Those kickers are heroes!
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17746843

I watched that game. Those highlights barely do the game justice. No one could hold on to that ball all day. It was crazy.

Why am I a Clemson fan?