Colombiana

No idea if this is going to be good or bad but it’s got a great cast and written by Luc Besson. The director’s name is Olivier Megaton, who’s named as such because he was born on the 20th anniversary of the Hiroshima A-bomb. So that rules.
The trailer is kind of meh but then maybe this is a good thing because it lacks cartoon action.
If it turns out terrible, at least the eyes can look at the never not gorgeous Zoe Saldana.

Wait, I’m confused. Is she supposed to remember where she came from?

Hopefully the movie clears that up!

Saw the trailer, I’m in.

Looks decent. After Hanna I’ve been on an assassin kick.

I’m already just calling it “Uhura Shoots Some Bad Dudes” - which, curiously enough, is about all it takes to get me to see a trashy action-revenge film these days.

33% from Rottentomaters. Screened’s giving it 1 star:

This is exactly what I feared. The entire review is damning.

That’s what I’m talking about. Saw it with my son. They manage to get her into ever more slinky dresses and outfits, as she does dasterdly deed after deed, and runs from badguys and cops alike. Or, exactly what I hoped it would be. I don’t want to spoil it and I’m going on vaction, so you’ll have to fend for yourselves until I get back. I will say this: Sets the new bar for sexy lead, sneaking around through ductwork.

True fact: If you want to avoid sharks in a swimming pool, use the sexy leg kick to glide through the tank. Works every time!

Ah, so she also never forgets where she’s going.