Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

I’ve heard my girlfriend, who is herself a designer, invoke this. I appreciate you reminding me of it. I just have trouble actually applying it to every situation as a user. I think it is valuable for a designer to use this as a way of setting the bar, but I still think the user bears some responsibility as well when it comes to implementation.

So that’s why I almost always quote stuff in my direct replies, or @ somebody when I’m referring to them, because I think the design is asking that of me, and I think that request is reasonable. It doesn’t make the designer blameless, but it does share the responsibility. Which is why I’m really happy you included the quote.

I’ve done that before here too, Craig. Because I might just have a few things to say about a movie and am shy about starting a thread about it. There are threads like this that work in this regard. In the old days of the blue boards (somebody offer to help me cross the street please) I used to do a monthly thread called “What We’re Watching Now” where folks could just talk generally about a movie they’d recently seen, usually a lesser known movie, without having to start a whole new thread.

Blah blah blah. No need to apologize for talking about the “…Monday” movie, you or @Kemper_Boyd . I just got confused.

-xtien