Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Logan

The Wolverine?

It isn’t Logan or The Wolverine.

Old Man Murray: Trimming the Beard of Despair

Very nice @Djscman. This frame should give it away.

40:40

Hi, Michael Shannon!

Dang that’s a great looking frame, Chris.

Nocturnal Animals?

-xtien

You got it. I had a few movies that I was looking at and the 40:40 was what made me choose Nocturnal Animals.

60:60

80:80

100:100

You’re up, Dingus.

I love that forty so much. I love shots like that.

Sorry for the delay. It’s been a busier weekend than I was expecting. I’ll get a new frame up after the show tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

-xtien

Well, early tomorrow morning was a disaster, as it turns out. So here comes the frame I promised, eventually!

The new twenty:

-xtien

Shane

Ooooooo! That’s a bingo!

The forty (or what to do during a bar fight):

sixty-one:

The eighty-whatever:

The one-hundred (how much is that horsey in the window?):

I watched this after the Logan podcast, as I was curious. I’m really surprised at how much I like this movie. There’s a lot of goofy stuff, and the kid is horrible, but there’s some cool stuff in there too. Including an extended bar fight that might be one of my favorite fight scenes now.

You have the conch, @ddtibbs!

-xtien

“I wish they’d give me some bullets for this gun.”

Jack Palance is so slimy, and we have bad guys that actually do bad things, instead of just being menacing.

New 20 forthcoming.

And I love the way the director shows this in his introduction scene. Palance enters the empty bar, and the bar dog that’s been chilling in the foreground gets up and quietly slinks away. Dog wants nothing to do with this character.

-xtien

I got a kick out of this Geico commerical which is a bit of parody of the Shane ending:

It’s been 12 hours, ddtibbs come back!

What movie is this 20:20 from?

Running Man?

Oh, so very quick!

40:40

60:60

And finish up with Jesse the Body for 80:80

@marquac is on the clock.

This isn’t going to last very long.

20:20

Hell or High Water!