Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Watch the unsubtle hints, please!

Not Lion.

Allied?

Oh, yeah. That’s Florence Foster Jenkins.

Well, that’s the guy from Big Bang Theory who gets a job playing piano for Florence Foster Jenkins.

Winner!

Your go @Djscman

Thanks, charm! The unsubtle hint that Wholly used just barely jogged my memory to that day last summer…

[details=feel free to skip the self-indulgent family story]My little sister had flown in, and my mom insisted that all of us (including my dad and my wife) see Florence Foster Jenkins. Mom had owned and enjoyed the FFJ Glory Of The Human Voice album for decades, and she even brought the LP to the theater as some sort of totem. Maybe listening to it as kids rubbed off on my sister and me: I liked bad things ironically, and my sister became an opera singer.

Here’s a family photo.

The movie was okay. It tried to have its cake of laughing at the terribad singer but also eat it by making the audience feel sympathy for her. And it was structured awfully similarly to Man on the Moon, even to the point of conflating various concerts to make One Last Big Show before the subjects of both movies tragically and beautifully passed, never fully appreciated in their time. I liked FFJ better than Wholly Schmidt’s stalwart endurance, though. Thanks for enduring my story![/details]

Anyway, here’s the next 20:20. I think it’s set in the same apartment Decker investigated in Blade Runner.

Sorry for the disruption!

The Rocketeer?

The Rockawho?

Yep, the Rocketeer!

For your Video Playback, go with Video Hawks! The grandson of Howard Hawks, young Video has dedicated his life to serving your playback needs.

You’re up, Mr. Levine.

This shouldn’t take long.

New 20:20

A Simple Plan?

-xtien

You are simply correct!

Over to you, Dingus!

I just watched Chelcie Ross (the dude in the 20:20 above) in another movie, prepping for a 3x3. I really like that guy.

Oh, in totally unrelated other news, this one shouldn’t be too difficult.

The new twenty:

-xtien

White Men Can’t Jump?

Hoosiers, eh?

Moonlight?

-Tom

Space Jam

What. Nobody is going to guess Air Bud?

Ding ding ding! Charmtrap gets it from way downtown.

The forty:

sixty-one (fun mini-game: find Coach Dale!):

The eighty-whatever:

The one-hundred:

And here’s a bonus from a frame before the 60:60:

That’s the actor I was talking about above, Chelcie Ross, who was also in A Simple Plan.

You have the conch, @charmtrap!

-xtien

“Look, mister, there’s… two kinds of dumb, uh… guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don’t matter, the second one you’re kinda forced to deal with.”

“You Trying to Say Jesus Christ Can’t Hit a Curveball?”

“Sun don’t shine on the same dog’s ass everyday, but, mister you ain’t seen a ray of light since you got here.”

My 3-point shot is not to be dismissed, friends.

New 20