Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Oh crap, my apologies, i thought i tried every possible spelling but have obviously never heard of hyphens. I will have a new 20 up shortly.

Unlike the last one, this 20:20 has been extremely vetted:

Ah, c’mon, that’s way too easy! (not saying anything because it will be hard to provide a new 20:20)

Tootsie!

It is of course Tootsie, here are the remaining frames:

@dwinn, your turn!

It’s weird to me that High-Rise didn’t have more notable frames. In my memory, that movie was a visual feast. I am disappointed in its showing in the 20:20 game.

Just a reminder, ladies and gentlemen, that sometimes the easy ones are the fun ones! :)

-Tom, who totally would have gotten Tootsie

Yes, this was the case here, partly because Tootsie is very dear to me (and Tootsie’s love theme - It Might Be You - is one of my favorite songs ever). But producing a new 20:20 would be a bit complicated for me currently. :)

In which fine film will you see this at the 20:20 mark?

I was really suprised how thick Ben Wheatley laid on the style in that film. It was still very modestly budgeted given the cast but it looked like Wheatly hung out with Scorsese, the Coens and P.T. Anderson after Sightseers.

To the frame at hand, can i ask you a serious question? Is that glorious Eighties Kim Cattrall? Whoever it is, she appears to be rather delighted by what is causing concern for her fellow travelers.

I can state for the record that it is NOT Kim Cattrall.

40:40

The Warriors?

LOL. No way.

It is not The Warriors.

Is that Jason Lives?

The judges have huddled up and they will accept your answer! It is indeed Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. Well done, Charmtrap!

I love this movie. It has a level of humor and charm that all the other ones lack. If I could tell Dingus to watch one Friday the 13th movie, it would be this one.

60:60 featuring protagonist Thom Mathews (Tom, it’s the kid from Return of the Living Dead!)

80:80

Yeah, I’d say Jason Lives is among the most entertaining. It’s no Part 2, but it’s pretty good.

New 20

Nothing at all, so here’s a 40:

That’s the Love Witch, a truly awful film I’d advise most everybody skip. But it is pretty!

Huh. Looks like a re-imagining of Leiber’s Conjure Wife.