Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Oops, I didn’t mean to jump the gun on the confirmation of Hunt for the Wilderpeople. Sorry, charmtrap.

And JFrazer has it. It is indeed Return of the Living Dead. Although I can’t imagine what you mean by this:

What do you mean which is which? There is only one Dan O’Bannon zombie masterpiece, which did zombie comedy long before Simon “They’re Only Zombies If They’re Slow Waaaah” Pegg took credit for the genre.

The 40:40 featuring Burt and Ernie, a joke that will remain timeless until Sesame Street goes off the air:

The 60:60 could be the Warm Bodies origins story:

The 80:80, which missed more nekkid Linnea Quigley by *this* much!

Over to you, JFrazer!

-Tom

Day of the Dead vs Night of the Living Dead vs Return of the Living Dead vs Dawn of the Dead. I get them all swapped around in my head.

I’ll get my 20:20 frame posted up shortly

Dude. You’re a wretched excuse for a zombie nerd. You will never be allowed in our club.

Day of the Dead: the beginning of Romero’s decline, in which he dismantle the mythology, starting with Bub being a lovable character and culminating in the zombie detente at the end of Land of the Dead. Ugh.

Night of the Living Dead: where it all started

Return of the Living Dead: Dan O’Bannon is a genius, period, full stop, do not collect $200; also the start of the “zombies eat brains” trope

Dawn of the Dead: the definitive zombie movie, bar none; and I don’t mean the version that Zack Snyder made, which is actually pretty good, but still not worthy of the name.

-Tom

Sorry for the delay, folks. Having trouble finding a DVD that I own that hasn’t already been covered in the master list. My library isn’t very extensive. Will hit up my streaming services when I get home from work and explore snagging screen-shots that way

After a bit more of a delay than planned… in what movie will you find this 20:20?

The Possession?

I’m a bit puzzled by the view outside the window. The lighting looks weird. Is that a backdrop on a soundstage? This doesn’t look like grampa movie cinematography.

And just to throw out a guess since I’m posting: The Harvest.

-Tom

Hahaha I was going to say the EXACT same thing. Like, “I wonder what the weather is like outside in the studio?” Or “Nice backdrop art” or whatever.

But I didn’t because I thought I’d probably be wrong and someone would call me dumb. Alas, I’m not the only one who sees it! Vindication!

It looks like there’s a big screen TV back there showing Gone With the Wind.

No correct answers yet. It’s been less than 24 hours, but since I was so late, here is the 40:40 a bit early (and equally as helpful as the 20:20)

What the heck? From some grandma’s house to a Rachel McAdamsey hottie on a plane where the airbags have dropped?

Uh, Quarantine 2?

-Tom

That’s Kate Bosworth, and now I know which movie that is, but I have no way of producing frames in the next couple days, so I guess I won’t guess.

But interesting pick for sure.

Superman Return?

Red Eye?

Ding ding, it is indeed Superman Return(s)

I’m at work at the moment, but will post the remaining frames tonight. The 60:60 would have sealed the deal (a clear shot of Brandon Routh in his Supes suit)

@Nomas, the ball is in your court

Here’s the new 20:20:

Here’s the 40:40:

Is that like Devil Wears Prada or something?

That’s Hugh Dancy, and that’s Confessions of a Shopaholic

Woolen_Horde has it. It is Confessions of a Shopaholic.

60:60

80:80

100:100

You are up, Woolen_Horde.