Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Warm Bodies?

Ding ding ding. We have a winnar in Woolen! It is indeed Warm Bodies.

The forty:

sixty-one:

The eighty-whatever:

You have the conch, @Woolen_Horde!

-xtien

“God we move slow. This could take a while.”

No my friend. You should not.

Blasphemy! Hot Pursuit is my absolute favorite John Cusack movie! Well, except for The Sure Thing, Sixteen Candles, Say Anything, Better of Dead, Being John Malkovich, High Fidelity, The Grifters, Hot Tub Time Machine and maybe Con Air.

Oh wait, did you mean the 2015 Witherspoon/Vergara movie? Oh. Well, never mind then.

And away we go.

20:20

Miss Sloane

Yup. Wasn’t going to last long, not with Ms. Chastain so prominent in the 20:20. As I wrote in the thread about movies that don’t need their own thread, I really liked this one. Great cast, and Chastain has fun.

Hey, look, it’s a Zero Dark Thirty reunion!

New 20

Things appear to go downhill fairly quickly for this pretty young lady, who is featured in most of the screenshots. 40:

I'm going to hide the 60 details since some might not wish to see our lovely young protagonist in open distress

Damnit. I’m having trouble even identifying who the actress is.

Yeah, sorry about that. I should have picked a movie which had a wider release outside its country (Australia) of origin. 80:

Oh let’s get this over with! 100 and last frame: 🎜 She came out through the bathroom window 🎜

I suppose I should give this a while longer but I suspect no one is going to get this one, Hounds of Love, a pretty good horror movie released in Australia last year and recently in limited release here in 'Murica. If you are a fan of horror movies and know what you are getting into, you should watch this movie at least once if not ever again.

New 20 should go quick (this one came to mind while watching a recent, way over-lauded film):

Edit: Tagging @peacedog in case he wants to add this to his excellent yearly list of horror movies thread.

Pennies From Heaven?

Mr Charmtrap is in the right! I wasn’t a huge fan of La La Land and immediately thought of this movie when I watched it. I have no clue if PFH still holds up but during the musical wastelands of the early 80s it was awesome. Also Bernadette Peters is cute, cute, cute!

Cool, have something up tonight.

I’ve been interested in checking out that Hounds of Love. I believe it’s semi-based on a true story, similar to Snowtown Murders…another rather disturbing Aussie movie.

Here is a new 20:

The Losers?

-Tom

Nope, not that.