Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Gee our old LaSalle ran great.

-xtien

This guy gets it:

(New 20)

OK, here’s a 40, then:

Let’s see, you’ve got an old person and an old person house. Is it Cocoon?

-Tom

Is it the Carrie remake?

Neither of those.

Old person looks scared. Mysterious woman. Is it Ghost Story?

You got it! Old dudes and creepy woman is pretty much all of that movie.

Your go, @Doctor_Hillbilly

Sweet, I’ve never won before. I remember liking this movie and the book both, but it’s been ages since I watched/read either. For all of his status, it seems like Straub never got the movie payoff the way Stephen King did. Too literary? Not as scary? Kinda crap? Takes too long to write?

Anyway, we’re hosting a neighbor’s daughter’s high school graduation party and my daughter has a dance recital so it may take me a bit to get a new entry up.

Here’s the 20.

And here’s the 40. Someone take a guess so the forum stops chiding me for multiple replies.

Mama Mia! 2: Back in the UK

Charlie Bucket: All Growed Up

That looks like Denholm Elliott, but I can’t place the movie.

I definitely think I recognize that actor, but for the life of me can’t place where. Other than the generic descriptor of him pinging memories of being the father in something.

Pretty sure it isn’t Denholm Elliot though.

It’s gotta be. No idea what movie it is though. That first frame looks very old-school horror to me. It reminds me of Rosemary’s Baby or something.

But again, I have no guess.

-xtien

“Water? No thank you sir. Fish make love in it.”

Behold the 60.

Here’s the not going to make it any easier 80:80. I wanted a movie in which every scene features a grimacing middle-aged white person.

By the way, what do people use for capturing screenshots? I had to use a movie I had on DVD because my phone and desktop won’t let me screenshot any of my streaming services. I’m asking for a friend whose about to have to post a new movie since this one is apparently a devil to figure out.

I use VLC player. It’s a free download and is super easy to use. You just pause at the frame you want and, click the Video tab and go to the bottom of the drop-down box and choose Take Snapshot.

I guess since you used a DVD for this, you probably are using something like VLC anyway. For streaming I usually have to use Print Screen then edit the image down to take the other browser crap out of it. I’m sure there’s an easier way.

-xtien

That’s what I do for streaming too. If someone’s got an easier way, please post it.