Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Correctamundo! One of my favorite Clint Eastwood joints, which owes way more of a debt to the giallo films he was exposed to in Italy than I think people widely give it credit for.

The 40:40, featuring the incomparable Jessica Walters. (“How much could a banana possible cost, Clint? Ten dollars?”)

The 60:60…

A little eye-candy for the 80:80

And the groovy 100:100

Over to you, @dwinn!

It really is one of his better films. My mom loves this movie, so we would watch it every time it would come on TV.

Combo this up with The Beguiled (released the same year) and you have an awesome and dark Clint Eastwood double feature.

Woot! I’ll have something up later this evening.

In which fine film will you see this at the 20:20 mark?

That is obviously the movie The Woman Who Realized She Left Her Necklace At Home!

I win again! I’ll post a 20:20 later tonight.

-Tom

Strip Nude for your Killer?

70s crime vibe. Maybe British. Not Get Carter, that’s too working class. It’s the one they remade with Pierce Brosnan. Thomas Crown(e?) Affair?

Tis none of these.
40:40

Dadgummit, I bet this is going to be something I know. It’s not From Beyond the Grave, is it?

-Tom

I was sort of thinking the same thing. But that kinda looks like Joan Collins in the 20. Tales from the Crypt?

That looks vaguely like a David Niven in disguise in the 40, but I have no idea what movie. The first Pink Panther?

You got it sir – the original Tales From the Crypt.

60:60

80:80 - from my personal favorite of the stories

I would say anyone who only knows Peter Cushing as Tarkin or Van Helsing should see his story here, “Poetic Justice”.

Over to you, Jason!

I’ll have a new 20 up this evening Central time.

Ooh, nice one.

In what movie will you see this frame at the 20:20 mark?

The Doors?

-xtien

That didn’t take long. It is The Doors.

The Prince of Darkness

Morrison as Jesus

Over to you, Dingus!

The new twenty:

-xtien

I’m pretty sure that’s a screenshot from a video game.

Dungeons & Dragons?