Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

That’s a GREAT frame

Ding ding ding! Soren is winnar.

The forty:

sixty-one:

The eighty-whatever:

The one-hundred:

You have the conch, @Soren_Hoglund.

-xtien

“You’re deeply nuts, you know that. ‘Shoot the hostage.’”

The new 20:20

American History X!

Hah! Credit for not imdb:ing.

That is a hilarious guess.

-xtien

Road Games?

-Tom

It’s indeed the terrific Ozzie Hitchcock riff Road Games.

Our other major actor makes an appearance at the 40:40

Stacy Keach’s disposition is considerably less sunny at the 60:60

The titular road is in the 80:80

And a bonus frame because man that lighting:

Over to you @tomchick

What in the world is Road Games? What!

-xtien

Everett de Roche is the Daphne du Maurier of 80s Australian horror! Long Weekend, Razorback, Patrick, Road Games. The less said about his more recent movies, the better. Storm Warning is a dumb slasher family movie, Visitors is about how women really shouldn’t sail around the world alone because they might freak out, and Nine Miles Down is about Adrian Paul deep core drilling into Hell. Oops.

Road Games is really good, though. And I seem to recall from watching it a few years back that it holds up in the genre of Jamie Lee Curtis Getting Terrified movies. And it’s got a great dog sidekick. It’s The Hitcher before there was even a Hitcher!

Okay, let me go get a frame that isn’t some boring ol’ grampa movie. It’s time to drag this 20:20 thread into the latest half decade!

-Tom

In what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

I’m going to take a wild guess and say Lady Bloodfight.

It’s gotta be that. I mean look how toned she is!

-xtien

Seriously? That’s your guess? Am I that transparent?

I am that transparent! Of course it’s Lady Bloodfight. Unfortunately, the 40:40 is a dude.

The 60:60 isn’t a dude, but she’s just one of the random opponents in the Kumite. She’s selected a halberd or a glaive-guisarme or some such thing. I know a lot about weapons from my years playing D&D.

The 80:80 is one of the ladies who bloodfight. Muriel Hofmann is sort of the Miyagi meets Gandalf of the movie.

Okay, Wonder Woman apologist, let me show you the difference between a beauty show contestant and a stuntwoman. Here’s Amy Johnston’s back in a scene from Lady Bloodfight.

And here’s Gal Gadot’s back in a scene from Wonder Woman.

Gadot is certainly thin, so I guess you could say she’s “toned” in the sense that she’s lean. But she has the body of a fashion model. Those arms don’t look like they’ve ever lifted anything heavier than lipstick. For bonus points, here’s a powerfully built young lady named Jet Tranter (right), whose name came up on the podcast:

Okay, Soren, over to you!

-Tom

The new 20:20

Getting the 40:40 out there since it probably won’t help much:

That is Headshot. Just watched that and the guy on the right in the 20:20 is pretty distinctive.

Boom! @Kemper_Boyd has it!

The 60:60 trashes a police station

Is Julie Estelle buff enough for @tomchick in the 80:80?

The 100:100

Over to you, Kemper.

Not a bad movie, but a heck of a lot of innocent people die over some pretty weak reasoning. Lee may be a criminal mastermind, but he makes some pretty poor hires.

Anyway, I doubt that many have seen this, but in what film will you see this frame at the 20:20 mark?

Mafia!