Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Oh yes, absolutely. The movie while looking ridiculous also makes sure that you can pin some of the stuff on the characters themselves. Nerds geeking out over super cool books can just be nerds doing what nerds do rather than some sort of coming of age super hacker moment. Super villain nerd thinks he looks cool wearing a thick trenchcoat on a skateboard? That’s just what a super-nerd would do if he found a way to get some money and prestige. It’s self-aware enough for some of these tricks while still making me wonder if the same writers that make up some of the worst scenes involving tech on TV didn’t write some of this stuff.

It bothers me that he doesn’t say “kbps”

For some reason Discourse isn’t boxing up this into an embedded video. Oh I see, the video has embedding disabled. Worth a click though. Oh, interesting. Discourse won’t show you in the preview that the embed will exist because embedding is disabled, but then you still get an embedded video that just tells you to watch it on YouTube. huh.

Old British touring car; mansion – Wild guess: The Imitation Game?

Nobody’s got it yet.

This should make it easier.

The forty:

-xtien

The Omen?

Is that that one spy movie set in London that you guys made us watch? Closed Caption?

It is indeed The Omen, and so @dwinn is winnar! La Cheeserie!

sixty-one:

The eighty-whatever (Cry havoc, and let slip…):

The one-hundred (ominous chair):

You have the conch, @dwinn!

-xtien

“It’s all for you!”

In which fine film will you see the below at the 20:20 mark?

Lifeforce?

Conspiracy Theory? (although I think it’s a little early in the movie for Patrick Stewart to appear. Is that Patrick Stewart?)

Star Trek: First Contact?

Oh, shit. Can’t believe I didn’t think that.

Rhamorim has it! It is indeed Star Trek: First Contact. I’m so happy the 20:20 didn’t just have a beauty shot of the Enterprise or anyone in a Starfleet uniform and that there were a few other guesses.

40:40 – that’ll do, Riker

60:60 – I mean, if it hadn’t been guessed by now…

80:80 – Alfre Woodard is JUST told that the line must be drawn HEYAAAH!

100:100 – Who or what will emerge from the alien spacecraft?

Other than that spacesuit shot, no Borg, no starships, no insignia.
All yours, rhamorim!

Here we go. If you don’t get this in the first frame, I really doubt the others will help. :)

K-Pax

I’ll say Nine Lives, just for fun.

And of course you’re correct. It is K-PAX. I really enjoyed it when I watched it - not only because of the story and the acting, but mostly because of the way the director “played” with light and reflections throughout the whole movie. I have a very small DVD movie collection, but K-PAX is one of those few.

[details=Other frames]

http://www.smalltalk.com.br/offsite/qt3/qt3m_01_05_THERE.png[/details]

Now you don’t need to feel bad about not guessing the previous one, Woolen_Horde. ;) Take it away!

Yup, that could only be Spacey in shades and The Dude in the 20:20.

Speaking of 20:20

I don’t recognize the movie yet, but for such pedestrian content, that’s a great shot.

-Tom

Powder?

Nope.