Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

It better not be, because that is the movie that I had in my mind when my fingers typed that other Bond film.

Anyway, I looked them up, and the Bond tarot cards were much more bland.

It is not Live And Let Die.

Somebody Forgot to Level the Camera?

Ha. Maybe this is the film adaptation of A SwiftlyTilting Planet that we never knew existed.

-xtien

Is that one of the Knight of Cups Tarot cards?

@BellaConfusione takes it! It is indeed Knight of Cups: a movie I took away way more from that I expected to.

Same here, i wasn’t expecting much at all, and while it feels more slight, i enjoyed this more than The New World.

New 20:

Going by the fact I can see a dryer in that kitchen, I’m guessing that’s a frame from the movie Breakfast in New York.

-Tom

I"m gonna guess Happy-Go-Lucky?

-xtien

And you guessed right, it is Happy-Go-Lucky, featuring patient 0 of the rage virus.

You’re up, @ChristienMurawski!

I love this movie so much, and Eddie Marsan is a huge reason why. This frame perfectly captures his weird, scary, and sad rage.

I’ll have a new frame up as soon as possible.

-xtien

“Do penguins emigrate?”

The new twenty:

-xtien

That’s Luc Besson’s Angel-A.

Indeed it is. I expected that to go pretty quickly. Nicely done.

I saw it at Sundance, and wasn’t too crazy about it, but I figured I should give it another look since it’s Luc Besson week. Also I really like Jamel Debbouze a lot.

The forty:

sixty-one:

The eighty-whatever:

You have the conch, @baren!

-xtien

“It’s difficult to love yourself, when nobody shows you how.”

Still amazed that dude is married to Mélissa Theuriau

This one will go fast. What was I watching when this came by at the 20:20 mark?

Into the Woods!

Into the Woods is what I get for thinking after Pitch Perfect that I can’t go wrong with a musical starring Anna Kendrick.

I learned. Oh how I learned. I mean, all the people had talent. It’s just the songs that were boring and lifeless. But this movie doesn’t hold up without them, and they aren’t strong enough for scaffolding.

@dwinn You’re up!

Here is the new 20:20

The Jerk?