Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Picnic at Hanging Rock?

I knew it would go quickly! Or slowly! But probably quickly!

Over to you, @BellaConfusione!

Great film, i’ll admit that i underrated Peter Weir as a filmmaker until Master and Commander came out, which led me to searching out his earlier work. I’ll try to have something up by this evening (Euro time).

No, it was the movie that went slowly.

Hiyooooooooo!!!

Here’s the new 20:

Let the Right One In?

We haven’t done that yet? I’m shocked!

-xtien

BTW that frame is gorgeous.

-xtien

It is Let the Right One In! I checked several times and even the original title to make sure it hadn’t been done. Some Matt Reeves super fan did however do Let Me In at one point.

40:

60:

80:

100:

You’re up, @ChristienMurawski.

I was about to say that. Just… perfect.

Okay. Uh. Good luck with this.

The new twenty:

jed20

-xtien

An indie horror movie about a demon weed wacker?

That looks like a crappy neighborhood, but The Happening?

Maximum Overdrive?

Brick? I mean, I know it’s not Brick, but maybe?

How. In the world. Did you get that? Amazing. Well done.

A winnar is crispywebb!

The forty:

jed40

sixty-one:

jed61

The eighty-whatever:

jed80

Wow this movie.

You have the conch, @crispywebb!

-xtien

“I ain’t never seen a hero with his ass in the air like that.”

Is Emilio Estevez kissing that truck?

-Tom

Maximum Overdrive was a favorite bad movie to watch during elementary and middle school sleepovers amongst my circle of friends. The 20:20 image reminded me of the scene featuring the inaccurate line we would always quote while doing an impression of the annoying southern accent lady: “Cletus, is he deeead yet?”
Of course IMDb informs me that there isn’t even a character named Cletus in the movie, but Cletus makes for better schoolyard humor than Curt or whatever it is. The Db also tells me that the annoying lady is played by one Yeardley Smith, of The Simpsons fame.

Another favorite laugh moment was the vending machine shooting a can into the baseball coach’s nads, as documented here:
https://twitter.com/KellyWand69/status/895820395143512064

So yeah, I had it on the brain, and Dingus, you wear your movies on your sleeve. hashtagTheDarkTower

(Another favorite at sleepovers was the Chris Farley movie Almost Heroes, in which he and Matthew Perry try to beat Lewis and Clark to the Pacific. A completely accurate quote from Mr. Farley’s character:
“I name this here fork ‘Pittsburgh Nellie.’ A Welsh whore who could do things with her one good arm that would make you forget that thing on her neck.”)

Ooph, now I gotta figure out technology to get some screencaps. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon/evening.

-Chris Webb

20:20

Tangerine?

Too easy! I’m also guessing Tangerine so I can come in second place.

-Tom