Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

You got it.

@tomchick gets a participation trophy for finishing the race. Unfortunately he came in last place.

40:40

60:60

80:80

Pretty distinctive color palette in that movie. I presume that is not an artifact of being shot on iPhones. What I wonder, mostly, is how they got the video off those things. Apple doesn’t really make that easy.

Next movie up. No way this gets past 2020:

Police Academy?

That took, what? A minute?

@abidingdude has it, by golly by gosh!

4040:

6060:

8080:
(You can just hear the Blue Oyster music radiating off this one)

Yay me! New 20:

Love song

@Woolen_Horde is the winner! This was my favorite same-sex love story since Brokeback (not that there’s a lot of competition).

40 (Good lord she’s ridiculously gorgeous)

It’s a good one. And Riley Keough has done some impressive work in such a short time. Check out The Girlfriend Experience. It’s eerie how much she looks like her grandfather, too.

Don’t you forget about [posting the next movie]! Hey hey hey hey ohhhh!150223-Dont-You-Forget-About-Me-Oral-History-640x426

The Breakfast Club?

Correct guess but I was actually just nudging @Woolen_Horde to post the next pic :)

Oh good, because I’d have a hard time picking a new frame. :-D

That could also be a frame from Pitch Perfect.

-Tom

Patience, padawans. Patience.

20:20

The Shallows?

Nope.

Adoration (aka Adore, aka Two Mothers, aka Perfect Mothers)?

-xtien

I’m going to also guess The Shallows in case Woolen Horde is mistaken and he did indeed post a 20:20 from The Shallows.

-Tom

A Bigger Splash?

Christien gets it. I would have also accepted Moms Gone Wild or MILF Island. Robin Wright and Naomi Watts play best friends who notice each others’ grown sons, if you know what I mean. My gracious, this movie.

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100