Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Predators?

I came to guess Predators too. On the off chance @BellaConfusione is wrong, is it Camino?

The Pianist?

You don’t remember the part in that movie where he hunts predators in the jungle? :D

Or when Harvey Keitel got all nude in it?

-xtien

Well, as the saying goes, you can tune a piano, but you can’t tune a penis!

It is Predators, which I consider a guilty pleasure! I’ll post the rest of the frames later, but in the meantime, take it away @BellaConfusione.

-Tom

Here are the rest of the Predators screens, in which one of the title characters shows up in the 40:40.

Hey, look who showed up in the movie!

Topher Grace and Alice Braga (you can barely see her), helping each other out. That’s how you beat predators: cooperation!

-Tom

I’m digging really deep here to avoid upsetting Tom with grampa movies…

Dream Girls?

It’s not Dream Girls.

Hidden Figures

It’s not Hidden Figures either, here is the 40:

Uh oh, so that was the lead and here he is again in the penultimate frame:

Is this Peeping Tom?

I think that might be Gangster No.1.

I think you are definitely correct as it is Gangster No.1. Despite a decent story, Paul Bettany and Eddie Marsan, i didn’t really warm to this when it came out and looking at a few scenes while taking the screenshots, i didn’t feel encouraged to see it agian as i just don’t like Paul Mc Guigan’s style.

The final frame (80):

You’re up, @charmtrap!

How dare you question the integrity of the list?!

As far as I can tell, The Final Countdown was posted by you in the original total free-for-all thread. That was before the advent of the 20:20 game, and therefore outside the scope of the list.

:p

Now that that’s out of the way, on to the 20:20!