Comic bundles

There’s currently a bundle of Dynamite comics over at Groupees. You get 100 comics when you pay $10, but there’s also $1 and $5 tiers. They’re available in PDF, ePub, and CBZ formats. You can choose to donate 20% to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, and there are some interesting rewards for the top five contributors.

Top contributor:

Top Contributor illustrated on the cover of an upcoming Dynamite comic book, alongside the title character, and the cover will be drawn by superstar artist Jae Lee. The winner will also receive 100 copies of the comic and the original artwork

And for #2-5:

Contributor will be illustrated as characters on one interior page of a Dynamite comic book

#1 contribution is $25. That cover is a real possibility so far.

Looking through the selection, I was pleasantly surprised to see Dreadstar down near the bottom. I collected the original run of those.

A good cross-section of their stuff. Legenderry is still pretty new, and they tossed in the whole run.

Looks like it was successful for them, so they’re up to bundle number 4. It ends in about 36 hours.

Edit: And just so this thread isn’t just about the Groupees bundles, there’s an x-files comic bundle happening over at Humble.
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/getbooks

The Dynamite bundles started with Humble Bundle, if I recall correctly. I frequent both HB and Groupees and am sure the former had a few good comics bundles features as part of their regular Books Bundle.