Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations ("The Harpoon that Never Was")

Any good let’s play videos or such to help evaluate a purchase? The screenshots looks super scary :)

You can get a decent idea from the first couple of Matrix videos, and Baloogan’s tutorial.

Looks like a great update Dmitiris. I cannot get this now, because if I do, I may end up neglecting my frogs and Butterfly Koi by staying indoors playing/learning when I should be outside hopefully finishing 3 years of hard labor (hard for me that is lol). Maybe I’ll get lucky and there will be a sale in August/September when things settle down :)

You could of course get it now and backlog it until the frop bog is all done.

You overestimate my willpower LOL.

You can try:

[MNO] Northern Inferno: FailSafe

Trolly McTrollypants trolls out his trollishness.

As usual, some self-important self-appointed admin adds nothing to the game under discussion except for the usual childish name-calling.

Just wanted this on the last page.

Is this some sort of lover’s spat or some such?

Nicely done. You have no ability to find an critique of your own so you repeat someone else’s.

Your obsession is duly noted.

Is this some sort of lover’s spat or some such?

Herman’s Harpoon is superior vs. everyone else’s No, CMANO is superior

Herman’s also a little bent out of shape that The Entity gently called him out for his single-thread Harpoon database spams (none too soon IMHO) so he decided to poopy on this thread in retaliation I guess

In either event

Humans are protected
Humans have gone down the stairs

Harpoon is unnecessary for the discussion of MNO. MNO fails on its own accord.

>.>

More correctly,

“It is okay to like things, as long as you are not a jerk about it.”

Now, instead of dance videos, how about some discussion of MNO?

I don’t get it, you basically said the exact same thing as the GIF did, only without the contractions. How is that better?

And I’m unsure what kind of discussion you’re looking for, since you seem to think the game is a failure.

Sorry, that wasn’t fair, but wow man. Wow.

Herman is relentless, and makes some good points, and is relentless…

I think you should re-read my answer. I have said that is not okay to be a jerk, regardless of whether or not you like this game. Of course, I said it without name-calling or insulting any particular person.

One can always talk about why the game is a success or failure. I am intimately aware of both, for this game.

You know, there’s a place in the world for the angry young man. With one’s working class ties and one’s radical plans. He refuses to bend, he refuses to crawl. But, sadly, he’s always at home with his back to the wall.

And, when he’s right, he’s right.
The facts do not change, are not a matter of popular opinion, and do not require consensus.