Comp Stomp Monday! I

It looks like we might have at least 4 this evening. What’s fun is that a single game can host up 12, so there is space for 8 more

If anyone would like a 75% coupon for Dawn of War 2: Retribution, please let me know. We might do that for an upcoming comp stomp.

So, with the sale going on and the recent give aways from Sega what would be people like to play this Monday! All options are okay, as long as you come out to play.

At @Otagan request, and because it is on sale, tomorrow will feature supreme commander 2.

That’s was fun! So, I guess AoE isn’t yet widely available, so what should our game be for next week?

So, tomorrow’s game will be Dawn of War 2 Retribution. Join us for some fun!

Looks like it is Age of Empires 2 this week. Come join the fun.

That was a lot of fun! Too bad we cut it a little shorter than usually this time.

It looks like next week will be Dawn of War 1 with the ultimate Apocalypse Mod. Let me know if that is something of interest to people.

Just a reminder, it’s 2130 EST (keep in mind for folks abroad that DST has started in the US). The mod mostly adds more powerful end game units to the game, as well as some interesting tech upgrades.

So, any suggestions for tonight’s gaming? I was curious if there are any good TBS games that are good for Multiplayer comp stomp.

Is there any interest in doing a round of Din’s Curse as our weekly comp stomp? It’s on sale currently, and from what I hear, the Multiplayer Aspect is supposed to be quite good.

What time do you normally play on Mondays?

We usually start 9:30 PM EST, but usually a few us are there a bit earlier.

i didnt know monday comp stomp was a thing, but now all i want to do is play a big multiplayer session of dins curse. so ill throw my hat in.

Cool. Just join us on discord when you have some time.
Sometimes we play pick up games during the week, but only Mondays are set in stone.

So, it looks like we have a few people interested in playing tonight.

We will try and do some more Din’s curse co-op tonight if anyone is in interested in joining. We will try and start around 8:30 EST tonight, East coast US server, called DDD, password 123 and disable the DLC if you have it. We also have a discord chat channel if you would like to talk with our motley crew.

I know this fell away for a bit, but anyone interested in some gaming tonight, or more likely Monday evening?