Company of Heroes 2 is a real snow job

Obviously a troll review, should be removed from metacritic imho.

Where did you pull that out from? Your ass? I apologize that someone agrees with me here. I guess that's a crime.

To rate this game as a 20 out of 100 is just ridiculous. A 20 represents a significantly broken, unplayable mess of a game with no redeeming qualities. This is the line of Big Rigs, Aliens Colonial Marines, ET, War Z etc. To justify such a rating is ridiculous. You are going to sit here and tell me this game deserved the same exact score as the War Z?

So CoH 2 is as bad as this?

http://www.gamespot.com/big-ri...

or this?

http://www.metacritic.com/game...

Unfortunately you will never experience Tom engage in an Argument that he cant define or where he knows that he is right. But thanks for some deeper insight into the game.

Its something you usually don't see from the self-proclaimed dilettante.

So are you trying to tell me this game is equal to A:CM, a game riddled with bugs, issues and with severe amounts of controversy?, give me a break

btw, it's "you're". And you sound angry....so, so angry.

Finally, some insight into your own abilities. Thank GOD!

I read the review and that is why i posted this comment, he didn't mention ground breaking features and then proceeded to call it almost the same as one of the BEST STRATEGY GAMES EVER MADE. Yet he gave it one star, explain that.

How in the world is the game equal to Big Rigs Racing, War Z, Fast N Furious, etc.

Yeah, and i even care to express it in a manner that others can engage with. You probably would have something that you care about too that, oh wait, you spend your time participating in topics that even dont bother you that much one way or the other.

Must be weird. Not having anything meaningful to do with ones own lifetime. Not even meaningful to you. Seems like such a waste. Not that you could have anything interesting to say or contribute to anything...

In-game upgrades that consist of "X gets 5% better" need to die. I'm tired of such boring, lazy design.

DoW2 also had lousy tooltips; fans had to mod the game to view useful information.

As for DLC-shaped holes, I hope this isn't an indicator of things to come for DoW3. (I'm guessing it is.)

Correction:
"One commander doesn’t feel that different from any other [commander]"

This review is completely inaccurate and biased. No one who doesn't want to make controversy would give an exceptional game like this a 1 star rating (or 2/10). This game is better than 75% of games out today. I know it's just the reviewer's opinion, but even if he didn't like the game, he should've given a fair analysis of the advancements of upgrades in this sequel, such as co-op campaign scenarios, a full-fledged single player storyline, unlocks and customization, multiple commanders to swap in-and-out, and adaptive factions just to name a few.

And so now your own opinion of the game is devauled and meaningless? Dude, its a review, it's personal, it's subjective, and it doesn't reflect in any way your own opinion. Don't take this personally just because you happen to like the game. It'll be ok, you can still like it without Tom Chick showing up to your house and taking it away from you.

Why on earth do you think a 1 star review means a game is "broken" or "unplayable" or has "no redeeming qualities"? This site's review policy states that 1 star means the reviewer "hated it." Nothing more. If the reviewer hated the game because it is unplayable or broken, he would state that in the review...

Man you are kind of stupid or something. I never head such pointless opinions for a while. It must be some raging unused hate stuck in you or else i really don't understand such surprising emptiness in your head. Cheers!

Fuck you. Just, fuck you and fuck every idiot like you who posts shit like this.

Please stop using the word "biased" in this context. The only bias Tom has is whether he's having any damned fun or not. Now I personally think he's off his rocker more often than not but that doesn't make him biased. It just means we enjoy different video games. And you know what? That's cool. I can appreciate his wordsmithing whether or not we happen to share an interest in the same video games.

Reviewers aren't paid off. Doesn't happen. Sorry, people just like different things than you do. At worst, reviewers get caught up in the hype sometimes.

You get criticized for changing too much (DOW 2) or not enough (COH 2).

Can't please everyone I guess.

Hitler and his spawn all need to be gutted alive..fuck this scum dont defend it..