Company of Heroes 2 is a real snow job

Fuck you Gregg. You poor frustrated whiner who can't afford buying the game.

I so wanted to bash your review, but that last sentence about the "DLC shaped hole" really made me understand your sentiments towards this game. Makes me realize this game while fun now will get old pretty quick.

I already bought if for the beta you fucking buffoon.

Try the game first, as a fan of COH1, this is more of the same great COH. This review is one of the few I disagree with on this site. it is a very good addition to a great series imo. Try reading some of the other reviews, there is plenty that love it.

The DLC is just the collectors edition stuff...*sigh*

Isn't it obvious? He wants to play them the same amount: not at all

Fuck you, he's a good, honest reviewer and you are an idiot.

Fuck you, you fucking child. Go away. Off to IGN. Go now.

Thanks for the tip, I still plan on eventually playing the game, and probably enjoy it too. But Tom's comments strike very close to home for me, since I always expect to be utterly wowed by a Relic game and, more often than not, their sequels have not been as amazing as the originals (Dawn of War 2 being the notable exception).

I often disagree with the reviews on this site, but that does not make them invalid. Reviews are, after all, opinions and I happen to find this site's opinions amazingly interesting and specifically so when they are controversial.

You guys are probably my least trusted reviewers....

Great review my ass. It ISN'T much of a step forward and I'm disappointed in the game as well, but no way in hell is COH2 worthy of 1 star. This is just another example of an amateur with delusions of professionalism making a "statement" review because he disagrees with the consensus. Halo 4 all over again...

It's been fascinating to watch the votes on my troll post. I figure half the upvotes are from people who are in on the joke, and half think the review really is terrible. I see how much fun you guys have watching the comments section for Tom's outlier reviews.

I feel like the actual words of the review are quite interesting, you seem to agree with a lot of what the Review says. I don't really care about the score, to be honest, and the scores around here actually kinda make sense. Check out the rating system description, it makes a lot more sense than trying to numerically value a completely subjective experience.

I am Russian and I think this review is a crap. Stalin displeased, boys.

Holy shit, you guys have internet over there?

I disagree, I detested DoW 2's cramped squad-based gameplay. I wanted Dawn of War, not Dawn of Skirmish.

Everything else you say I agree with, doubly so on Homeworld, the first PC game I ever played and fell in love with.

Once I read that DoW 2 had heavy RPG elements I got worried, but Relic surprised me so much in that one. Maybe it's my devotion for the source material, which perfectly justifies that RPG twist.

Homeworld 2 though, really felt flat for me, even though I still love it. I was far mar impressed with the expansion (done by other dudes) than the sequel.

Maybe it's the inevitable burden of truly revolutionary games, not ever living up to the expectations of their sequels.

Fuck you if you think a good game deserve such a low score you are the idiot. Even If I agree with a lot of his complaints the score is a disgrace it is far too low

LOL shocker someones website is DESPERATE for views.

Get over it. A score is a score. It means nothing more than that he hated this shitty game. And fuck you.