Company of Heroes 2 is a real snow job

and then you go on to insult somebody that doesn't agree with your opinion. double standard I think,

Metacritic is pointless with reviewers like QT3 who abuse their seat on MC in order to sabotage MC ratings and increase views on their page. This website doesn't need a seat on MC. There are other more reliable websites out there.

This game is pure garbage compared to the other company of heroes or Men of War games.

I was really looking forward to this game and i must say that im really dissapointed on the feeling of the gameplay. it really sucks!

ps. I agre with the review 20/100

The game is full or prejudicial falsifications of history, negative national stereotypes and advocating of Nazism. It is full of old dirty tricks in style of of Joseph Goebbels. Good example is a quote from Marshal Vasilevsky's memoir given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to continue fighting for USSR, but the actual quote was taken from text written in 1917!
There are plenty bad reviews from insulted Commonwealth of Independent States players.
Petitions against game gained thousands of supporters
If U love Hitler this game is for you

If you think that snow is pretty much all that is new with this game you never played the game and therefore you shouldn't be reviewing the game.

Comparing a game to it's previous iterations is probably the best form of comparison. I see nothing here but brutally honest opinion that fanboys are having a hard time dealing with.

I can see here that people are just upset and whining that there favorite game got a low score instead of actually tackling the points he raised.

Nobody should be hated on for giving an honest review, especially because 90% of the so called 'game journalists' are simply fanboys and marketers incapable of giving an objective review.

Some of the comments imitate the myth that game critics are supposed to be impartial, what a load of crap. How many of them actually are?

Overall I rate this review, IGN/10.
(Top marks.)

This reviewer is enjoying his party pooper reputation. A solid reason to ignore him, actually.

I agree with the score but I'm a little disappointed Tom didn't mention how pro-Nazi and anti-Russian this game is. Joseph Goebells would be proud of the developers. Well, what can I say about the guy that gave The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite a 6/10 (3 out of 5)...

what is this pro-russian bullshit? get lost

I've now played both games extensively and I agree completely with this review.

This guy, Tom Chick, should shoot himself in the face and go back to his 4 star rated Black Ops II lmfao faggot

Hey Tom you're a queefsniffer get the fuck off metacritic lmao

Are you all insane???? You morons are discussing game score??? How simple minded can you seriously be. What other GREAT or even decent RTS games even exist? Every negative critic is nothing but ignorant. This game demands intelligence, strategy and is just down right fun. You give call of duty a 9.5? why? because everybody loves it and its a console game? You are what real gamers call fuckin troll ass newbies. You simply can't handle the mental capacity a game like this reguires because smarts is actually just as important as skill. GAME IS GREAT AND YOU SHOULD BE FIRED OR ONLY REVIEW GAMES LIKE PACMAN LOSER. This game deserves nothing but respect. a$$h0le

Far more useful actually than the usual payola BS we normally get. When someone criticises a game I can usually tell if it's something I care about.

as for me I bought coh2 and it was my WORST purchase ever. BIG COH1 FAN THO... :(

1/5? Huh, I kinda liked it. Thought it was too easy sometimes and it would have been nice if the enemy actually fought back instead of just waiting around to be killed, but some of the missions were pretty fun. 3.5/5 I'd say. 1/5 just doesn't make sense to me.

I've always enjoyed RTS's casually and wanted to try and go a little more competitive with this new title, while their are still noobs like me playing the game. The killer for me is that lack of information about units or upgrades. Upgrading was just guess work until I shut off the game and looked it up on some random website, really took a lot of the fun out of the game for me

Tom stay away from games, you fucking noob