Company of Heroes tonight?

That’s an annoying bug. Thanks for the info!

Aeon221 and DogEasyAbleTareHow (reminds me of DEATH…) now have pending requests from me.

I would be up for this, but I’ve got just the original game installed and I’ve got about three missions in the original campaign to go. I’ve heard that if I install the expansion (which is sitting on my pile) I lose the progress I’ve made in single player.

Can I play with you if I only have the original installed? It’s all patched up.

Hmm… never heard that rumor before. I finished the game, installed the expansion, and can still go back to play any campaign mission. All my medals are still there. It uninstalls the original game but should keep your saves. Just make a backup.

You can play with anyone if you have the latest patch.

I didn’t lose my single player progress when I later got the expansion.

Okey doke, but I’m going to be very angry if I lose it all.

Relic online name is dodonnell

Friend request sent!

Hey guys –

I’ve got a nice chunk of free time from 8pm to midnight EST tonight. If anyone else is interested (DEAN), post here so we can hook up. Otherwise I’ll prolly just play WAR or Colonization.

I’m cliffski2. I’m also in the UK, so adjust expectations of when I’m looking for a game accordingly.
That means I’m GMT. I have no idea how that translates into all those weird acronym timezones that you use in the colonies.

Hey Jason,

If I get my papers graded this afternoon I’ll jump on.

Still haven’t installed the expansion, but my 360 red ringed yesterday so I’m a PC gamer again. Getting back to CoH would be nice.

I’ve been drunk/sick for the last week, but usually I’m on every day/night, usually around 4pm-7/8pm, or failing that, around 9pm-12pm (GMT - 4), but not both on a single day.

I played this a year or two ago when I was still adamantly anti-RTS, but I started again recently and gawddamn I didn’t know what I was missing! I’m on most nights for at least an hour or two between 7pm-11pm EST. One point of confusion: does the friend list use your current profile name or your login name?

I’m guessing it goes by profile name. Mine is ‘quintillus’ if anyone wants to roast a noob.

I wish it was easier to organize games. It’s a confusing mess to figure out who is who, add them to your lists, figure out when they’re going to be online, etc. :(

I’d still love to play though :)

I’m pretty sure it goes by profile name, and yeah it can be a bit of a pain to organize, but just post your profile and if you happen to be on at the same times is someone else, then play with them :).

By the way, Alan, I tried to add MauxFaux and he rejected my request :(

We need a thread where the first post is updated with people’s profile names. Hunting through threads to find them kinda sucks :(

I’m DrJonez on there. If someone wants to be on the receiving end of the donkey stomp, let me know. ;)

Done. :)