Conan Exiles - Funcom, open-world survival

I do not ever see a purge meter. I guess I need to upgrade my walls to stone brick rather than sandstone. My base isn’t to far from the jungle area. All my foundations are sandstone. I hope that brick walls should protect the foundations. Sandstone brick is very expensive to make.

@kono1134
Can you turn off or greatly extend the food decay timer until that bug is fixed? With this bug, anything that has a timer on it all, ie food, torches, etc… expire really fast. I have stacks of supplies that are decaying faster than I can replace them.

I have disabled item decay (food/etc) until the patch. Patch is supposedly coming today sometime.

Purge meter here when you hit ‘i’ to see your character. You don’t get this at all? and you are in a two person clan? image

Someone finally showed me the purge meter.
However, there is some other oddness going on. It may have to do with your change. Ever since the server restarted, my fish traps no longer catch fish.

Also, this may or may not be related. If I cook something, like shredded roast, it seems to cook normally. I can even take some of the finished stuff and add it to my inventory. However, if I leave and let the campfire finish (same with the drying rack), when I check back later, all the food is gone.

Gah, something is totally borked. I made a compost heap, with like 60 spoiled meat. Pulled one compost out of it, came back later and all the rotten meat was gone with no compost.

Could be related to the disabling of item decay wtih mid decay items /ponder

Fish traps have always been a bit buggy, sometimes they stop collecting and you have to replace them. Sometimes you can put a caught fish in them and it will ‘jump start’ the trap to working again.

Good times with bugs… im watching for that patch.

I built another fish trap. Nothing… I hope that patch hits soon. It is a bit discouraging. The seems like a good game, but there seem to be a lot of bugs. I really want to start exploring, but I still need to get my base in order.

Do not remove the last fish from a fish trap, or else they stop catching fish. Put 10 or so fish in each empty trap to jump start them again.

Also note they count as very small foundations for the small foundation timer. They will decay quickly if left by themselves away from a base. Check them with a repair Hammer to see the timer.

The traps are all at max health. When I first placed them, they were empty and fish appeared in them, even if I took all the fish. Since this problem happened, I built new fish traps, and they do not get any fish.

How do you jump start them if you have no fish?

Build new traps further downstream or in another body of water. It’s not scientific, but that’s what I have done in the past.

You will know within 20-30 mins if they are catching fish or not.

It seems like the hotfix is out. At least when i exited, steam had some small update ready to go.

Think i caught it earlier but just set it to patch/restart again now.

Hopefully some of these issues are now fixed

You forgot to turn back on food decay.

There was another patch. I am not seeing the server anymore. I am guessing that there is a version mismatch?

I see no news of a patch but this is usually the symptom. Ill set it to patch(if available) and restart.

Wint be able to do more detailed troubleshooting until im home in about 3hrs.

Danka.

Hmm the admin web gui showed it as stopped. I rebooted it and it shows ok/started. Let me know.

Had more issues with survival servers in the past two weeks thank the past 5 months combined. Not sure whats going on.

its up now. I am in the game. Maybe there is a log of why it stopped. Perhaps it crashed.

Is there a way to place crafting thralls like you do with combat thralls? For example, I replaced my tanner 1 thrall with a tanner 2. I would like to place my tanner 1 thrall somewhere in my base area for extra defense, however, the thrall doesn’t seem placeable like other types.

Does anyone know if better planters give better yields? I read that the better ones are faster. I do not care about speed. For example my peasant planter gives 5 allo per seed. Would a better quality planter give more than 5 per seed?

Crafting thralls can only be used in stations.

Can’t speak to the planter differences.

Is the Qt3 server still up? I cannot find it in the search.

That never seems to work. You need the direct IP address and password. ill PM them to you.