Conan Exiles - Funcom, open-world survival

@Galadin I recently did this exact thing with friends and we had a blast. The server settings out of the box are PvE and setup just fine to get started right away. Funcom has an official server launcher that you should consider using. It was very helpful, but is not in the Steam download. You have to get it here:

One thing we decided to change was the pet/thrall times. Seems kind of silly to have to wait 2 days for your thralls to convert when you are PvE with friends, so we lowered both of those (they are separate) quite a bit and it didn’t not diminish our experience I think.

I was able to run both maps on the same vm easily and without hassle if you decide to also run the Siptah map. One thing to note: Your character does not carry from one to the other like an Ark cluster might. One to grow on.

For anyone on the fence who hasn’t seen Conan in awhile, you should definitely give it a spin! There is just sooooo much content in this game now! We played for a solid two months and had a ball with it.

Conan is a blast and is huge. Here’s the mod list I deployed on my gportal pve focused co-op server, bolded those I’d recommend for PvE. I’s almost certainly add EEWA and Paragon as well, since it will only affect post level 60 but they add so much stuff to do.

ModControlPanel
Emberlight 3.2.9
Legendaries Reforged
Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA) v0.28.7
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded - v2.3.6
Immersive Armor (vers. 6.5.0)
Fashionist v4.2.3
SandstormEx
SnowstormEx
COOP Boss HP
Tool Durability x2 (FullReleaseReady)
Stacksize Plus v1.7.17 (DLC compatible)
Better Thralls v1.9.16
Unlock Plus (with Pickup) v1.4.10
LBPR - Additional Features - v7.1.5
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.0

DayTimeSpeedScale

HarvestAmountMultiplier

definitely recommend faster elevators. I laughed a bit when someone requested i install it, but then said, sure fine, and was so glad i did.

So is anyone else jumping back into Conan for the Sorcery 3.0 update?!? I have a server up if anyone is interested. (PvE)

There is an awful lot of stuff to love in this update apparently. Not sure about the addition of Season passes, but I guess we will see how the value is.

I am curious about it. However, after seeing some videos on the features of it, I am really unimpressed, if not disappointed.

Basically from what I have seen, its just some extra stat buffs at the cost of less health, and now you can have two thralls at once, only they are called zombies and they decay in time.

What I wanted was proper magic. You know fire balls, summoning minions on the fly, powerful magical artifacts, enchanting, and whatnot.

Now it has been many decades since I read Conan books, but I do recall that kind of thing being in them, but not this mundane melee centric game.

I did beat it once, but what else is there to really do?