Conquest of Elysium 5: more planes and boats!

Ilwinter fans take note, arriving in August:

New for the 5th version of Conquest of Elysium is four additional planes to interact with, boats and ports which enables players to travel to islands beyond the main continent of Elysium, three new factions, new rituals and summons for the existing factions, new battle maps for different fortifications, new independent factions that fight each other, new monsters, more and different random events, and much more.

I own both CoE3 and CoE4 and still have yet to be grabbed by the series. Of course I will buy this one, just a question of whether to do so on release.

I am glad someone posted it.

Looking forward to seeing new updated images for Domonions 5!

I never get far in a game because of the UI. Too cumbersome. Dominions I can handle, CoE is something else… But I’ll probably buy it anyway…

Interesting. I was just playing CoE4 last week and wondering whether a 5 would be on the way. I am in for sure.

Day 1 purchase!

Yeah, I love CoE games a lot, though I don’t play them as much as I should. Day 1.

Hail the conquering deer!

I will wait for an acceptable deal. I’ve enjoyed Domonions too much not to buy CoE, but it usually ends not being my cup of tea.

The real question is: How aggressive are the deer?

TBH, this looks like a CoE4 expansion. There were more changes from CoE3 to CoE4. This seems CoE4 with boats, more factions and more planes. Exact same graphics, UI and combat.

Day 1 for me. Wish it was sooner. I own 3 and 4. Coe 3 is my go to phone game. I have a Note 10+, the large screen and stylus makes it easy to play.

Oh wow, you know I just reinstalled 4 yesterday, and was hoping 5 would get announced soon!

This is me in every respect.

Pirates!

I admire the idea of the design, but I’ve never really had fun playing coe. Not sure that I own 4, but I purchased several of them to show support for Illwinter and their support of dominions.

I may buy this one out of the same sentiment, but I’ll have to hear some rave reviews before I spend 10 minutes with it.

The most interesting thing from that screenshot is the sea passage above, if you have some amphibious units you should have an easier time assaulting it.

But seriously, I see this and I can only think how many tiles per turn I’m going to lose, lol:

I hope there will be something to cut down on the tedium of having to keep retaking resources captured by the animals. I haven’t seen anything to suggest that’s being addressed though. CoE5 looks like CoE4 with more stuff.

Didn’t an update to CoE4 address that already?

I don’t think so.

There is a mod that tries to fix it, that’s it.