Coolest Pic Ever

Most definitely, DEFINITELY, a Hydralisk, NOT a Lurker.

They are made of the fail. Totally not a lurker. Sheesh.

For those who missed this story

And to those who are concerned about what happens to the pig, don’t worry. The head’s to be mounted; the rest will be sausage.

Did you see the gun he was using? .50 cal revolver. It surprises me that a 10 year old can even handle a gun like that, it’s longer than his forearm.

I eventually came to love those controls, as it made for insane crashes you didn’t plan on. I remember playing the second level at the docks area for hours. I’d drive as fast as possible, hold down the wheel spin button, and give the car a bit of the ol’ Scandinavian flick, lose control, kill hundreds of people, and hit the dock wall, get airborne, do a corkscrew while hanging in the air, and then falling into the water. Awesome.

Scry, it’s not that impressive… Davey Crockett shot a bear when he was 3. :)

if karma exists, pigs will have their revenge on this kid some day.

“It feels really good,” Jamison said in a telephone interview with the Associated Press. “It’s a good accomplishment. I probably won’t ever kill anything else that big.”

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5,

what a fucknut.

Also, the girl in the top right is the main character from Syberia.

Good call on the Undying one - I was looking at that thinking it looked really familiar but totally unable to place it.

They also missed the little cherub from Messiah. He’s floating on top of the girl who is tied up between Elexis from Sin and a Dark Mistress from Dungeon Keeper. Who is that girl anyway? She’s got two wooden peg legs. That should be pretty distinctive. I’ve certainly never seen a video game vixen with two wooden peg legs.

Oh, and the dude holding the gun to the Resident Evil Nemesis’ head is the barbarian from Blade of Darkness.

And I think that’s supposed to be Ray McCoy from the Blade Runner game, not Deckard.

The girl in the far upper right is Kate whatshername from Syberia.

Are you kidding? It was a great game! I’ve still got the CD!

As someone who primarily plays console games, I feel like this was biased against me.

Lula: The Sexy Empire? Why oh why must we miss all the good games in the US?

Well, they made an MDK for consoles - did you spot Kurt?

They left out the Messiah reference and quite a few others.

They also screwed up some of the names. The thing in the lower left hand corner is from Creatures, but it’s a Norn, not a Grendel.

Can’t say I did… Guess I’m not that hardcore.

Well, besides MDK like Quatoria said, there are also references to: Syberia, Halo, Enter the Matrix, Beyond Good & Evil, Metal Gear, Mafia, BloodRayne, Soul Reaver, Legacy of Kain, Army Men, Worms, GTA, Abe’s Oddissey, Final Fantasy 7, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Megaman, Resident Evil, Splinter Cell, Broken Sword, Rayman, Mortal Kombat, Prince of Persia, SW: KOTOR & … zomg … Starcraft:Ghost.

No Shodan.

I did see Garrett in there though, I think.

Anybody managed to work out what the sign-post is? Next to all the vampires being shot by Painkiller Guy.

It’s a reference to a Russian-developed top-down sprite-based driving game set on a gooey and organic alien world. I played it ages ago, probably in the very late 90s, and really liked it, but can’t remember what it’s called. You could run over the insecty things, as picture on the sign, and gain power/health/something. Free-roaming, too.