Cop Shooting Thread

Yeah, totally shitty legal system we’ve got here. Perfect thing if you want to start strong arming the population into complying with whatever bullshit things you want to do. I’m sure our current government only has our best interests at heart though…

This is really in depth article from Buzzfeed about how videos are overturning the long held belief that police tell the truth all the time. So many examples. Highly recommended.

Eh, that’s an interesting thing. They don’t want to have the police gathering footage of peaceful protesters, which makes sense.

Apparently other observer groups will be monitoring the actions of the police, so it’s probably fine.

That and the Buzzfeed story combined really scares me.

It’s not the large publicly known events we have to worry about. Everyone is watching these protest groups today. It’s the stories in @Timex buzzfeed’s link that you have to worry about, the one where you have a person with criminal history all alone in the dark claiming the police are doing something wrong and then all the cops flat out lie about it… and blue is believed over black.

Thank goodness President Trump has a plan.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

[quote]
The Trump Administration will be a law and order administration. President Trump will honor our men and women in uniform and will support their mission of protecting the public. The dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America is wrong. The Trump Administration will end it.[/quote]

[quote]
Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter. Our job is to make life more comfortable for parents who want their kids to be able to walk the streets safely. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school.

Supporting law enforcement means supporting our citizens’ ability to protect themselves. We will uphold Americans’ Second Amendment rights at every level of our judicial system.

President Trump is committed to building a border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities. He is dedicated to enforcing our border laws, ending sanctuary cities, and stemming the tide of lawlessness associated with illegal immigration.[/quote]

Whew. He’s got this folks.

I feel so much better.

I’m shocked he doesn’t mention anything about police reform… Shocked I tell you!

Why would they need reform, they’re not doing anything wrong. If these damn minorities would just do what they’re told, we wouldn’t have these problems!

You can’t have a police-state without police.

Yep. Totally fine that the body cams are off.

Protesters have flash-bangs? That’s what they’re going with?

No doubt handed to them by Clinton herself. Lock her up!!

Or the CIA!!! Sounds like something they’d do, better fire all of them.

To be entirely fair, it’s within the realm of possibility. Not at all likely, of course.

These protesters should just stop resisting and face the music. It’s the only way to commit honorable civil disobedience.

Yep, look at these three cops in yellow totally defending themselves from all of these flashbangs! Someone clearly threw them into their hands and they are just throwing them back out for safety!

Edit: but keep scrolling down that twitter post to some further posts and see things that the protesters clearly should not be doing. Lighting things on fire etc

That’s unfortunate. Then again doesn’t this happen after every big college football game?

Mostly. They shouldn’t do it then either.

I just want to make clear here that I don’t support the violence on either side of this.