Cop Shooting Thread

Yeah, I hope he gets life, or at the very least 30 years with no parole.

Texas cop has been fired; probably a little too early for charges yet.

Yeah, well this is a good sign. Police are washing their hands of this guy. He didn’t follow policies, we won’t defend him.

My goodness, that article took a long time to get to the point.

666 posts of evil

The dog is black. So the police is not racist. Is perhaps the dog has better lawyers.

Everyone knows the only people allowed to shoot dogs are the police.

And they shoot a shitload of them.

In June 2014, Donnelly was honored at the NYPD’s Medal Day with the Police Combat Cross, the department’s second-highest honor, for arresting a teen gunman after a wild Bronx gunfight two years earlier. The next morning, Donnelly, wearing only his underwear, barged into the victim’s Woodlawn home and punched her up to 20 times. He then drank milk from her refrigerator and ran off, police sources said.

It’s truly a mystery why some people are losing faith in our police. Just utterly baffling.

You know… I typically think victims should get some say in punishments like this but I have to wonder how much pressure was involved for this:

He avoided jail time because the victim told prosecutors he needed rehab, not time in a cell, authorities said.

And if he is that unstable, should he have a gun and a badge? Aren’t there other jobs they would basically you ground you from for this sort of thing?

Donnelly remains on modified duty, according to an NYPD spokesman.

I missed that police dog shooting article. Seemed absurd so I had to look it up. He actually had 7 felonies so that was only part of his sentence. The dog lived too.

The best part is where they talk about her being shackled during labor… and the Sheriff defends it.

Clarke is one of the worst human beings to have lived. Put him in any scenario where he could commit mass murder and he would do it gleefully, probably while jerking off the whole time.

It’s [quote=“Nesrie, post:681, topic:120161”]
The best part is where they talk about her being shackled during labor…
[/quote]

This is redundant but WTF.

David Clark is a terrible human being who, in turn, employs and encourages others to act like terrible human beings.

[quote]Prosecutors later charged Thicklen with five felony counts of sexual assault, then dropped them as part of a deal when the man pleaded no contest to one felony count of misconduct in public office.

A circuit court judge sentenced Thicklen to three days and a fine of $200. He had faced a maximum 200 years in prison under the dropped sexual assault charges.[/quote]

This shit right here.

3 days, 200 years, same diff.

This is the exact sort of shit that starts riots.