Core Keeper: early access game in which you mine, build, fight, craft, and farm

I have not, sorry. It’s had a TON of updates since I last played though. It’s fun and addictive and played well on the Steam Deck too.

Yeah, my interest is for the deck. I love exploration, mining, and upgrading gear (this has been on my wishlist for a while). Don’t really care about making a base look nice.

I’m wondering if battery draw has improved.

It depends on the title. It’s been so long since I fired up Core Keeper on mine I don’t remember, but in that amount of time I also ran a long USB-C cable to a 65W charger so I’m always connected, unfortunately that doesn’t help so much with an answer. My last play time was just after the water area expansion, The Sunken Sea, and I could go an hour or so at a time before my wrists were sore and I quit. The charge didn’t really even come in to play in that short of a time.

If you’re wanting to play mobile, I would highly suggest a power brick to travel with giving you something akin to a battery time expansion while needed.

Yeah, I have a cross country flight next week (over 6 hours flying east!). I haven’t looked at battery packs.

I grabbed a 26800mAH pack from Anker (though charging my deck one time seemed to drain the battery to half, which was unexpected.

In other news, Core Keeper is on sale and is Steam Deck Certified (not sure if this is new).

Lunar new year update this week.

Just played for an hour and maybe used 20%?