Coronavirus 2019

Trump babbling about Chloroquine.

He really wants more overdoses.

You know God doesn’t exist because Trump just said he’d always fight against Americans being exploited and he wasn’t immediately struck dead.

“We are starting to see some evidence of hoarding and price gouging”

Starting?

It’s a very odd experience, reading something by Lindsey Graham and nodding in agreement.

Is he gonna do one of these every day, now?

It’s like they are at an award show, thanking everyone. And now, accepting the award for Best Virus.

Why is John Goodman up there?

You know he’ll immediately divert $100 billion to his wall and claim it’s to keep the disease out. God knows how much goes to his resorts.

lol, fucking hell

Our best and brightest, ladies and gentlemen. Our best and brightest.

Isn’t the irony here that a few hundred thousand fewer votes by people over 65 will mean that Trump can’t win the election no matter what?

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2016

He can’t do rallies, so this is how he gets to feed his ego.

The networks need to quit airing them. Do a synopsis later.

Didn’t think anyone could bore me more than Pence. Admiral proved me wrong.

Trump won’t let his make-up girl work on anyone else.

That’s kinda why I think the accelerationism will doom the Republicans- it’s going to be their base that takes the brunt of the deaths.

It’s also going to be the establishment Dem’s base that gets the brunt of it on the Dem side due to age+ race, so it’s going to radicalize the Dems more as well.

I’m of the mindset that we’re as a society incapable of social distancing, so trying to do it is pointless, and that we’re going to end up with the herd immunity plan either intentionally or accidentally.

So… Trump thinks he’s gonna open up red states but blue states will stay closed?

Trump gets to give out 500 billion at his discretion, no input from rest of government, and most importantly THE COMPANIES THAT GET THE MONEY ARE KEPT SECRET (for six months). Like seriously!