Could a tornado lift up a 68 ton tank, 10 ft in air, and flip?

So the tank takes off?

Morphs and psi-force. Mephisto and post-facto. Memphis and persiflage. Mophead and pussyfoot?

Miles per hour and pounds per square foot. I WIN THE BORING PRIZE

If it’s a viral bot that goes around and answers questions on forums (and aswers them correctly) then it’s still epic.

But what if you drill tiny holes in the M-1?

Pretty sure if a tornado was heading your way and you had a choice of either sitting it out in your lounge room or heading for the M1A1 in your driveway, you’d be packing a cut lunch and a water bag.

In addition to the tank being ridiculously unlikely to be flipped, it also stands a ridiculously good chance of surviving the house being flipped on it.

No help, everyone knows it would only make the tank drive faster.

Once again, SCIENCE PREVAILS.

They pretty much hit the requirements with a car and jet engine exhaust, but that’s maybe two tons, not 30-60. And they have had access to an M24 light tank (18 tons), though I sincerely doubt that the tank collector is going to allow any kind of destructive experiment on a restored M24.

The trick with a tank is it is low and wide, unlike a rail car which is a lot taller. Drive it into any kind of depression and it may well survive most anything - it isn’t restricted to a road or rail system.

Airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Wow, if you’re a bot you’re the smartest bot yet. I fear for mankind.

I was actually kidding. I added my own silly review to the book he mentions and this thread. :)

The robot is smart, but it did take him 3 years to answer. As humans we were able to come up with a wide range of wrong answers almost instantly. Go humans!

Has anyone checked his reasoning, or are we assuming he’s correct just because he dropped a bunch of technical terms?

Yep. That’s one hell of a bot.

i think that it could not do that

nope d

Username checks out.

What if the tank is driving on a conveyor belt?

Is the conveyor belt split in half or maybe gnawed upon until it resembles a foot?