Crackdown 3 - By whatever means necessary

Agent Gigglemoo reporting in.

Campaign first impressions, solid. Several zones clear.

No bosses yet, but I really enjoyed the three or four hours i’ve played. Tried on the hardest difficulty for awhile, and… that’s rough with a starting agent. One step below was perfect for me. It’s neat we can take our agents and restart the game world at any time while keeping all our collectibles.

The spider buggy-thing is hilarious. I thought I’d be jumping around everywhere, but instead I’m laughing playing Goat Simulator in New Providence. Crashing is SO MUCH FUN. It reminded me of when I was playing State of Decay 2 as a disembodied head… my car was turning into tornados flying around crashing into everything. “Stop killing civilians agent!”.

I expect that to be fixed in a patch, but it’s seriously worth trying before they do.

Took awhile to find a video. Like this, but less gravity:

Wish there was more variety in the open world activities. Hoping there’s more I haven’t seen yet. I’d compare it to a flightless “Saints Row 4: Gat out of Hell” with a lot more polish & replayability. Definitely an awesome game for Microsoft to have in their library, and one I’ll be keeping installed for whenever I’m subscribed to gamepass.

@above:
I’ve tried ~ten, none were anything special. Doesn’t look like we miss anything playing as Terry or someone else. He only has a few extra voice lines doing normal actions. The propoganda things turn into giant Terry Crews in the skyline with any character.

I may be wrong though - did you guys get any special cutscenes/etc?