Craig Ferguson Takes the High Road

I’ve really missed Craig Ferguson since listening to Riding the Elephant.

Hopefully his planned return to TV will work.

That would be wonderful!

I miss hearing Ferguson’s voice in late night - he would have been great paired with Colbert, but alas.

I never saw him live, only tons of clips on YouTube. He’s since become pretty much my favorite late night host. Would love to see this new iteration.

Oh man, I’m excited about this. Was a huge fan of his since the beginning. Guy was genuinely funny. But you know who was funnier? Wavy the crocodile. He should have gotten his own show.

It’s Secretariat!!!

Any Craig Ferguson on TV is better than no Craig Ferguson, but this sounds like Talk Soup. I hope he’ll have rotating guests to sit in and riff with, at least.

Craig Ferguson was never on TV in Portugal, I don’t think so, but through the magic of Youtube, he was the Late Night presenter I followed the most.

It was special. I’d prefer a format where he gets to have conversations with other people though, that was a large part of the magic.

Didn’t know about his books. Have them on my Amazon list now.

If you listen to audiobooks, I highly recommend Riding the Elephant. He reads the book himself.

Sold! I even watched that latest version the came out right at the beginning of the Rona. It was…not good. But dammit, I loved me some Talk Soup/The Soup no matter who was hosting.

I do not. But this might change that.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I’ll probably get Riding the Elephant so that the wife can listen to it in the car.