Creed II aka... Rocky IV part II.

I liked the first one when I finally got around to renting it. Might see Creed 2 at the theater.

Under the tutelage of Rocky Balboa, newly crowned light heavyweight champion Adonis Creed faces off against Viktor Drago, the son of Ivan Drago.

I am totally stoked for this.

Oh btw – I will be there day one on this one. I still recall Apollo getting killed from this Russian guys dad. And I loved Creed. Plus boxing movies are always good.

Just got back from seeing it. Good movie, one of my favorites for 2018. A lot more heart and emotion to it than I expected. And a good way to end the Rocky franchise.

Oh, this is the last movie?

Welp, I think I just got spoiled.

No, I meant this movie would be a nice way to end the franchise. I have no idea if the studio would do more if this one is a box office hit.

I can’t imagine the franchise , even in this rebooted form going on without Stallone. I am pretty hyped to go see it now.

Did Rocky die? Was he killed by Ivan Drago?

I doubt it, but I haven’t seen it yet!

A good movie, with a really bad soundtrack. Except for the classic Rocky theme, of course.

I watched this on a plane to Dallas on Monday and I cried like a baby

Brigitte Nielson is such a bitch. I mean in the movie, IRL she’s probably fine… but I hated her in this movie.

The movie had less impact than the previous one and the fights were somewhat predictable. Also, I thought that Stallone might not make it by the end of the movie.