Crossfire - The biggest online FPS that you're not playing

Just weird about the Asian obsession with slutty looking Western women.

TL;DR Counterstrike 1.5 clone that mastered the cosmetic monetization stuff CS introduced much later. Optimized for a place where consoles never took root for a variety of reasons, but cheap PCs did.

…you have my attention…

I’m disappointed this isn’t based on the CNN show Crossfire.

Here’s a look at the successor that was co-developed by Remedy.

Does Company B trying to “replicate the success [in the West]” of Company A usually work?

I don’t have hard numbers, but League of Legends and PUBG certainly made a ton of money off doing exactly that. Valorant looks like it may succeed as well.

Maybe I am dead inside, but that trailer didn’t make me want to play this.

Who ordered some Engrish? “We deal with any job like a demon?”

Hahaha. This is still a thing.

The new Remedy game. I’m looking forward to it.

Ouchies.

Many unable to access campaign content.

You had one job.

https://cfx.game.onstove.com/en/news/209

It’s clear that we have inadvertently disappointed many of our players and fans that have stuck with us for a long time. You mean everything to us and I felt that you deserved more than just a simple patch note, which is why I wanted to take this opportunity to personally apologize for the current state of the game, take you through exactly how we plan to address the issues and ultimately ask for a chance to make it all up to you.

The (few) available reviews of this have been brutal. Sad to see Remedy has come to this.

Crossfire X shutting down in May.

So how do you have the biggest online FPS game if no one is playing it? Was it all bots vs bots? :D

Crossfire X is different from Crossfire.