Cryptic Comet Game/Vic Davis Board Game

Hey Thanks for all the nice words of support.

I’m hoping to be able to sell my current digital games for a while yet. Compatibility mode for windows is a godsend and the one thing that you can say about Director is that it seems to age well when running on newer systems. I haven’t given up hope that a large well funded game company won’t want to update or do a direct sequel to my games for the PC.

As far as board game go, I have gone through so many phases. Hard core Avalon Hill (Third Reich/Luftwaffe/Blitzkrieg), Block games by Columbia. Fantasy Flight Binges. GMT stuff like Twilight Struggle (played a lot of this when my son was taking American History in high school). Ticket To Ride with my mom and dad when they visit (i.e. people who usually don’t play games at all besides bridge). My favorite all time ccg is Call of Chtulhu followed closely by Netrunner. I’ve played a lot of Magic though because my son got addicted a few years back. For a long time I have been playing games that I can get my kids to play. We always broke out Talisman or Dungeon Quest when the winter set in. As they have gone from 10ish to 18ish the fun has increased because the complexity of the games has increased. I also play a lot of stuff solo like Mage Knight. My favorite games tend to be ones that I played as a kid probably for nostalgia reasons. But overall my tastes are very eclectic. Playing the Martin Wallace Discworld game a lot right now and really enjoying it.