Cure for diabetes

Nah, no dooshiness. Or douche-yness. Or whatever.

Good on ya for helping out. I have been pretty fortunate in not needing anything like really in my time as a diabetic. Other than a few close calls, I have pretty good hypo awareness so far. Cans of fruit and bottles of juice ftw. I have heard of people doing some weird and mean things when their brains start to run out of sugar, though.

According to TFA, this would cure both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.

Rhino, have you ever considered an insulin pump? My girlfriend (type 1) has one, and it’s a pretty sweet piece of tech. I’ve never seen her give herself a shot in the time that I’ve known her. And honestly, I often forget that she even has diabetes - it lets her handle it that well.

See TFP where I recognized this and called myself a doosh.

Yeah, sorry, I posted that before I saw TFP. And you’re not a doosh. Or a douche.

I’m just blind. :(

That happens to diabetics. No worries.

Flag on the play. 5 yards. No first down.

Did I really need the smiley there?

Can I make splenda-cookies for my two diabetic friends in penance?

I forgot the :). 'Kay bud? And if my cookies have that Splenda shit, you’re in real trouble.

That’s why you got the 5-yd instead of the intentional 15-yd flag. Assuming Wong accepts the penalty.

Man I hate going to the video…

wait. what?

Just back out of this thread slowly, Roger. Don’t make any sudden moves.

Let’s face it Bill. You might get out of here 'cause you smell like one of us. But Roger is losing a leg if he doesn’t rule on the flag…

waiiot! shit, i don’t know anything about football!!! SAFETGY! SAFETY! AARaghghgghh…

I have considered it, although at the time it was easier to stay on the shots than go to the pump. It had some limitations that would have made it a poor fit, in that in I used to be really active. Now I hear that they have some pumps designed for and used by professional athletes and after a wreck a couple of years ago I am slowly but surely doing my impression of a dumpling. My endo just shuttered his practice, so once I get set up with another I might have to have another look.

Is this like the blind thing a bad diabetes/neuropathy joke? Judges?

Unicorn McGriddle, please close and lock the door to P&R, please. The inmates are escaping.

You had me at hello, Dungsroman.