Custom-made brass knuckles

Get the knuckles made out of brass, aircraft aluminum, laminated wood, or bulletproof glass…Get the hand grip done in leather, oak, or exotic woods…Some of these actually make cool little abstract sculptures!

I love how they print “paper weight” on each image, as if we can’t tell these are paper weights.

They’d be illegal to sell otherwise (in most states, some they’d be illegal regardless). It’s why some states sell switchblades as “novelty letter openers” and in most you can sell bongs - excuse me - “water pipes” provided you also include a little baggie of tobacco with the purchase. Some things are hard to ban in this country, so people who want to sell them come up with silly ways to still sell them.

Suffice it to say, in probably every state, you aren’t allowed to carry “paper-weights” like this on your person unless you want to get nailed on a concealed weapons charge.

My favorite part of the site:

ANY USE OTHER THAN ADVERTISED IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER (YOU)

They clearly know they’re not selling these to rocket scientists :lol:

“Look, I’ll draw a diagram. The stairs are here. You’re here.”
“Which one is me?”
“This one is you, Louis. The one with the head is you.”

Wow, they’ve gotten more brutal with age.

I remember when they were just the outline of a fist…

I can tell this is one of those posts that’s just going to make me giggle at some future point. My kids will ask what is so funny and I’ll just say nothing honey.

Speaking of brutal weapons, what ever happend to blackjacks? I thought there would be a sort of resurgence in blackjacks after Mulholland Drive, but no dice.

Coincidentally, blackjacks and brass knuckles are banned by the same law in California - Penal Code section 12020.

There were blackjacks in Mulholland Drive?

I like the bottle opener. I can almost see people getting away with that one.

I’ll bet you mean Mulholland Falls, starring Nick Nolte and a nude, still-busty Jennifer Connelly.

I’ll bet you mean Mulholland Falls, starring Nick Nolte and a nude, still-busty Jennifer Connelly.[/quote]

Yes!

This isn’t America, this is LA

Wow. I always wanted a set of paper weights … when I was younger. I wonder if you’d just break your knuckles if you tried to use them?

when you were a kid, you never used a roll of pennies?

What about butterfly knives? Are those still around? Those were the tools to whip out, literally, when I was in junior high when you tried to look tough in your acid wash jeans, Members Only jackets, and mirrored sunglasses.

Those are really poorly machined.

I’ll bet you mean Mulholland Falls, starring Nick Nolte and a nude, still-busty Jennifer Connelly.[/quote]
Let’s all take a moment to lament the two stars of Mulholand Falls and how far they’ve faded from the limelight since that film.

…Those two stars being Connelly’s TITS incidentally, not the rest of her and Nolte. God, it’s so sad. I remember everything; I remember Labyrinth, and The Hot Spot, and Career Opportunities. I…I can’t go on, please excuse me… :cry:

You ain’t whistling Dixie, podner. The girl’s a mere shadow of her former self.

What happened to her?

You ain’t whistling Dixie, podner. The girl’s a mere shadow of her former self.[/quote]
I couldn’t remember the name of Career Opportunities, as generic a title as it is, so I looked her up on imdb. The pic for her is sad, all Kate Beckinsaled (who was achingly beautiful as Hero in Much Ado About Nothing) or Lara Flynn Boyled (who was etc. in Twin Peaks).